Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MicSwap Pro is 50% off!

If you ever wanted to try MicSwap Pro it's on sale right now for 50% off. Record with 17 different sounding microphones, use as a plugin (AUv3, IAA). Connect an external mic for high fidelity recording. There's live monitoring, gain control. One of my favorite uses is running sounds through it as an effect plugin to dirty up a sample or adjust a mix. Hope you enjoy! 😊

https://itunes.apple.com/developer/future-moments/id895157892

Comments

• Very underrated app that I use often. Especially when I’m on the go or using a crumby usb mic. Highly recommend this one.

• Thumbs up from me, too. Especially at half price.

• @LinearLineman @WillieNegus

I wonder how you guys work around the fact that the auv3 can‘t recall more than one instance?
    Are you using it standalone or limit to just one instance?
    Or is there a trick I‘m missing?

• edited November 2019

@nick said:
    @LinearLineman @WillieNegus

I wonder how you guys work around the fact that the auv3 can‘t recall more than one instance?

I typically use it w/AudioBus when recording vocals into Blocs Wave or BM3. Once the recording is over i don’t need it anymore because the audio is effected so I wasn’t even aware of the issue you mentioned but it does sound like a bummer.

• @nick, I most often use it as a send to change the color of the entire track.

• @nick said:
    @LinearLineman @WillieNegus

One trick that comes to mind is possibly using it on a buss in Auria pro. That would allow one instance to be connected to as many tracks as you’d like.

• Thanks for the compliments everyone. We will be adding state preservation for AUv3 in an update soon.

• @garygary how long does the sale last?

• @Faland - It ends Wednesday!

• Ok, thanks, I'll try to watch some videos in the meantime

• I thought it was only a convolution plugin with a bunch of mic impulse.
    If not I’m really interested to listen for some samples.