Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How do you make and save your own midi maps in Rozeta XOX?

I’m looking to set up my own to add to the list but I can’t work out how this is done? I’ve been tapping and stroking for too long now.
Thanks

Comments

• edited November 2019

I don’t think you can.
    I have setup a custom note map and saved it as a regular preset, though.
    Doesn’t seem to work that way now.

• @CracklePot said:
    I don’t think you can.
    I have setup a custom note map and saved it as a regular preset, though.

Yep, I think it’s the only way. But I can be wrong.

• You're not wrong.

• That’ll Get the job done though though.
    Thanks

• Well, I use a Faderfox mx12 and my midi mappings are open up, next time i open that session/template. i don't need to map again anything.

• @robosardine said:
    (...) been tapping and stroking for too long now.
    Thanks

After more than four hours you should see a doctor about that.

(Sorry. Somebody had to do it)

• Glad of this old thread. After scratching my head I’ve now got an improvised midi map in Rozeta Rhythm to drive the Trancelectro drum kit inside SynthMaster Player of all things! Sounds great especially when injected through Discord4 manglement and accompanied by Lorentz ARP bass, a tweakaramic shuffle-a-thon and just endless fun, so many places you could take this

Thanks @CracklePot :smile:

• I save the Rozeta templates as AUM presets, not Rozeta presets, I usually leave 1 Kick in on the 1, so it has at least 1 note.