Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Palindrome / McD and Me

edited November 2019 in Creations

@McD created the basis for this track awhile back. I added a Sopranotron track and remixed it with a bit more skill this time.

Comments

• Very nice Mike.. It wouldn’t go out of place in a Charlton Heston Epic movie, Like Ben Hur, or 10 Commandments.. May need a little more Reverb & delay on Sopranos.. So it the Sopranos Sound more space & Deep?... Maybe added String section to boot, to give the real depth of sound.. But great either way mate.. ;)

• Good to hear from you @studs1966. Thanks for listening and liking. I did add 4 pkts Shimmer to the Sopranotron track so there is some delay and reverb in there. @McD’s tracks were a bit Hero Hebraic I guess.😉

• Nice guys! I really like the mood of this.

• Thank you @kinkujin. Very appreciated! I hope @McD, or his simulacrum, will sign in on this with some salient commentary on his always relevant compositions. 🤔

• @LinearLineman said:
    I hope @McD, or his simulacrum, will sign in on this with some salient commentary on his always relevant compositions.

I'm embarrassed here. I don't recall anything about this track. Did I send you a Cubasis project to build on? I have a project called ZappaZ and that's a Palindrome. Did you build this using pieces of that? I just don't recall any details.

• @McD, I posted the original effort last March. I gave you credit on the posting so I am sure it is based on your tracks. From the rendition thread maybe?

• Yes! It was the "MIDI Interpretation" thread. We would post a MIDI loop and everyone took shots at making tracks from the loop. I think my input to you survived as the bassline here.
    Unfortunately, the forum will show pages 1 and 3 of the MIDI Interpretation thread and my input was on Page 2 so it might be lost.

Thanks for helping me recall the collaboration. I was very confused about how "we" made this.

I'm hoping when you can get re-settled that you'll give the Mozaic McOrchestrator a solid test drive. By then it should be stable. I want your input for some suggested arp patterns
    that are as unique musically as you are. They can be described they way Connie describe your scale pattern expercises. 1-2-3b-5-7b-9-9b, etc.