Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Data Is Beautiful

Comments

• Wait, what? I don’t think I even saw the Monkees up there! That cannot be right.

• edited November 2019

@wim said:
    Wait, what? I don’t think I even saw the Monkees up there! That cannot be right.

I don’t think it is meant to be comprehensive top ten of every quarter... err, I dont know.

• Retitle video, “Death Of The Band 1969 - 2019”

• @wim @AudioGus - Almost all of the Monkees' Top 10 hits were in the 1966-1968 range.

• Better title: what is wrong with people? Vol. MCMXXIII

• Well that shows that since the year 2000 I've been living under a rock, and rightfully so.

And who the F ist Flo Rida?

• edited November 2019

"The numbers are worldwide", (worldwide means USA)

• @wim said:
    Wait, what? I don’t think I even saw the Monkees up there! That cannot be right.

Queen B: 160 million record sales. Six consecutive no 1 albums. Barely cracks the list. Hmmm...

• @onkey said:

@wim said:

Queen B: 160 million record sales. Six consecutive no 1 albums. Barely cracks the list. Hmmm...

Exactly! And who knocked her off the list? Taylor Swift! Hold my drink while i grab her Grammy and give it to a more deserving person... 😅
    But seriously... Luis Fonsi (?) way ahead of Beyonce? Not sure about that. N*Sync wasn’t even mentioned. Odd. Not that i care... Funny how Psy shoots up the list, only to drop like a rock. Gangnam outta Style.

Minor head scratches aside, thanks @kobamoto for posting that. Fascinating stuff! Got to check out the other videos... 👍

• Doesn't anyone remember the popular kids in high school. Data can also help slip you a clue and save yourself. For music you'll love you need to find "peers" and get tips.

• edited November 2019

Cool thanks for sharing that.