Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Entity / BandCamp Album #12

edited November 2019 in Creations

My dozenth and final album before I leave Istanbul for the US at the end of November. It has been a fulfilling three years music wise. I began making music on iOS the last year and a half. No one could have convinced me I would go to a foreign land and make music on a piece of glass, while exchanging pleasantries with likeminded cats around the world, but there you have it. All my equipment sold, I will begin afresh, perhaps, in my native land. We shall see. Thanks to @rs2000 for the cover design. Photo is dawn in Cesme, Turkey. Btw, the tracks aren’t all 5:57. I assembled them in a project and the first seven fit into the Cubasis locators at that time or less.

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/entity

Comments