Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Damn I love the MPC X

iMPC Pro 2 is my shit but damn I got a hold of one of these and lost my mind lol

Comments

• I know this is an IOS forum but what is some of your favorite outboard gear

• Damn, I really enjoyed that.
    🤙🏻

• I have the MPC Live, a PO.33 and an OP1, Am also considering and ISLA SP2400 depending on how the reviews are when it’s released.

• Sub37, Digitakt, Nord Lead 3, Microfreak atm. For composition, Korg Gadget.

• @rs2000 said:
    Sub37, Digitakt, Nord Lead 3, Microfreak atm. For composition, Korg Gadget.

I’ve always found Elektron instruments a bit baffling but must admit I’ve been tempted by the Digitakt.

• @CRAKROX said:

@rs2000 said:

I’ve always found Elektron instruments a bit baffling but must admit I’ve been tempted by the Digitakt.

I’ve been so close to biting the bullet on Digitakt for a while now, but lately I’ve been really digging the idea of the modular depth of machinedrum or Octatrack .. Digitakt seems like it’ll be a lot easier to get head around and far more immediately accessible , but less depth to grow into, relative to the latter two. These videos on MD almost have me sold.

the only standalone box I’ve ever owned so far is Deluge, which I love and will probably keep forever, but I’m definitely tempted by the MPC or Force for straightforward production and Elektron for the more experimental side of things.

• It’s so fugly tho
    Coming from an old MPC head!

I’m still thinking about coping a Live tho

• @Shazamm said:
    iMPC Pro 2 is my shit but damn I got a hold of one of these and lost my mind lol

Thanks for sharing. X is such a magnificent looking kit!

• @CracklePot said:
    Damn, I really enjoyed that.
    🤙🏻

thanks fam

• @rs2000 said:

I like that set of kit fam

• I’m not gonna lie, that whole set up makes me reminisce a bit about my Mpc days back in the early 2000’s. Personally I’m external instrument free these days but man that mpc looks nice. Nice Beats also. Thanks for sharing.

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    I’m not gonna lie, that whole set up makes me reminisce a bit about my Mpc days back in the early 2000’s. Personally I’m external instrument free these days but man that mpc looks nice. Nice Beats also. Thanks for sharing.

Well thank you for checking out and the kind words

• being able to record track mutes for arrangements is a great feature on the mpc live/x

• @mrcanister said:
    being able to record track mutes for arrangements is a great feature on the mpc live/x

I love all the knobs I actully use it as a midi controller for Beatmaker 3 as well

• knob envy lol i've got the Live. i like it's size tho.

• @mrcanister said:
    knob envy lol i've got the Live. i like it's size tho.

Im going to be getting the live to for coffee shop beatmaking lol

• he :smile:
    Live still looks a chunky mother next to my last groovebox, electribe 2

• @mrcanister said:
    he :smile:
    Live still looks a chunky mother next to my last groovebox, electribe 2

I got the MPC touch but I hate thats it has to be tethered to the wall

• edited November 2019

ah, something i'm curious about with the touch is whether warp algo's better when you're using the software?

• @mrcanister said:
    ah, something i'm curious about with the touch is whether warp algo's better when you're using the software?

I heard the software give the best results

• I have the Akai Force and MpcLive love em! Love the beats Shazamm! If i had to do it all over again i’d have the X instead of the live.

• edited November 2019

Mpc software has the same time/pitch software, but all the algo’s not just the low quality one

The force has the medium quality algo, so stretch on it is beyond stand alone mpc, but not better than mpc software on a computer

• @Eschatone said:

I’ve been so close to biting the bullet on Digitakt for a while now, but lately I’ve been really digging the idea of the modular depth of machinedrum or Octatrack .. Digitakt seems like it’ll be a lot easier to get head around and far more immediately accessible , but less depth to grow into, relative to the latter two. These videos on MD almost have me sold.
    the only standalone box I’ve ever owned so far is Deluge, which I love and will probably keep forever, but I’m definitely tempted by the MPC or Force for straightforward production and Elektron for the more experimental side of things.

If you've got the Deluge already then I doubt you'll need the Digitakt, except if you do lots of MIDI modulation and/or like to play a lot with per-step parameter locks.
    That's what I've just started using: Use one of the DT's eight MIDI tracks to modulate AUv3 parameters of synths and effects on the iPad.
    I've found myself being more productive when restricting myself to only a small set of machines but everybody's different.

• @MrSmileZ said:
    I have the Akai Force and MpcLive love em! Love the beats Shazamm! If i had to do it all over again i’d have the X instead of the live.

Akai did that to make you want both lol. They offer such a different workflow

• @MrSmileZ said:
    I have the Akai Force and MpcLive love em! Love the beats Shazamm! If i had to do it all over again i’d have the X instead of the live.

Thanks for the Love

• @Shazamm welcome to the MPC X family!!! I love mine.

• @hansjbs said:
    @Shazamm welcome to the MPC X family!!! I love mine.

I cant lie its super dope and the fact that i can export my iMPC songs straight in made me stop using BM3 so much

• Ah, right. Love to have higher algo option. I'm never anywhere near maxing out the cpu.

• edited November 2019

Force has better stretch, I prefer force over the mpc and may sell my minty mpclive in order to get a roland vsynth Xt rack!

It’s nothing wrong on the MPC side, I just enjoy the workflow of the force so much more than the MPC, and I really like the hype synth.

• @Shazamm said:

@MrSmileZ said:

Thanks for the Love

You are welcome! Those are Very nice sequences to my ears so I wanted to make sure to mention it!