Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ferrite - multitrack recording

Comments

• I wish Ferrite and Hokusai had more powerful recording features. For editing they’re amazing.

• This hosts au’s! Now that’s interesting. This looks like it could be good for mixing / mastering?

• It did host AU forever... and features a pretty smart automation system.
    Can't comment on the current version (as I'm stuck on IOS-9), but the curve altering of multiple parameters is cool. Comes with a grain of salt though, as each parameter got it's own track and you could hide/show either all or no automation tracks.
    This may have been improved to display only selected parameters or use color codes for multiple parameters on a single track.

Ferrite has very good touch response for dragging and snapping, it's my favourite snippet arranger in IOS.
    But it didn't loop sections, possibly improved, too.
    Stepping (forward/backward) to region boundary could partly compensate this.

File oranisation was a single level hierarchy, but it could import zipped collections in a single step and you can place such files via import at any track location.