Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vogel CMI Pro Fairlight broken after update on IOS 12?

Well this sucks .. updated Vogel’s CMI Pro Fairlight app with the last update and now it’s no longer polyphonic on my three iPad Pro’s .. which are running IOS 12.3.1, IOS 11.3.1, and 11.2 How’s it working for you guys on IOS 13 .. can you play chords with the on screen keyboard? This was a pricey app and I really hope the Vogel guys are aware of this and working on a fix.

Comments

• Update: Ok the Vogel CMI Fairlight Pro app is also broken in IOS 13 (I just updated to 13.2.2) :( Just in case someone’s thinking of buying it and happens across this post don’t! ..... at least not right now until if and when it gets fixed. I emailed Peter Vogel about it not working in IOS 11/12 and he said he’d forward the email to his developers. Cheers

• Polyphony seems to work fine on the P3 Instrument Page on the iPad Air 2, iPadOS13.2.2.
    Maybe this is another ‘Pro Bug’ and if that’s the case I’m happy I’ve not upgraded...

• Ok update:
    Finally it’s working. When I first installed it I immediately went to disk .. loaded up a string sample .. opened the onscreen keyboard .. played a triad and only one note at a time sounded. So I went to settings and looked at the voices entry and it was maxed .. so I brought it down to 16 voices .. closed the app and restarted it .. loaded several different samples and they were all still mono. That’s when I emailed Peter Vogel. I got a reply this morning saying check your voices in settings, well I’d already done that .. but ok I’ll go look at it again .. yep still at 16, so for giggles I went and loaded the same string sample as the other day .. and what a ya know it’s now playing polyphonically 🧐 hmm .. well maybe it just needed a couple nights good rest 🙄 lol. Definitely a bug of some sort. I’ve had the app since it first came out and have ran it on iPad’s 3/4/Air for years now no problem. Are you using the latest update? Maybe could be a pro bug, but boy I’ll tell ya switching to a Pro with 4gb ram made such a difference I’m now working solely on iPad Pro’s in Cubasis and Auria Pro, and have literally unplugged the desktop computers and put em in storage. The CMI Pro is the only app I’ve had trouble with, so I wouldn’t be afraid to upgrade to a Pro .. well unless it’s the newest Pro with the USB C connector that is 😳 lol.

@Samu said:
    Polyphony seems to work fine on the P3 Instrument Page on the iPad Air 2, iPadOS13.2.2.
    Maybe this is another ‘Pro Bug’ and if that’s the case I’m happy I’ve not upgraded...