Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Are you aware? (4 the lulz)

Comments

• Wow man.
    And just when I was about to give up, too.
    🙃

• edited November 2019

Put yur pants on Mark! (By the way, his youtube channel is lyrically NSFW) No probs on this song though, turn it up for your colleagues.

I love the musical creativity, enjoyed a lot of his home production style of live-loop songs on YouTube.

Now... the lyrical and poetic content is just not my cuppa tea. He needs to explore some new material if you ask me... but maybe its part of his style, clearly the crowds love it.

• LOL, finished listening to the tune. Always makes me laugh.

• why is he in his underwear? :neutral:

• @Faland said:
    why is he in his underwear? :neutral:

It’d be weird if he was nude.

• Not enough bling in the machine.

• @Faland said:

This was that dream/nightmare people sometimes talk about. You know, that one about appearing in front of people in your underwear. I just want to know how he's managed to film it.

• I think it’s funny as hell. Dude is having a blast, performing in his underwear and getting paid. Can sing too!
    We should all have it so good.
    As the video is fading out you hear him say “get over here baby.” Perfect.

• Looking back, maybe the message wants to be something like “don't give up even when you're in your underwear“...

• @CracklePot said:
    Wow man.
    And just when I was about to give up, too.
    🙃

Right.

Guilty pleasure....

• @Ben said:
    I think it’s funny as hell. Dude is having a blast, performing in his underwear and getting paid. Can sing too!
    We should all have it so good.
    As the video is fading out you hear him say “get over here baby.” Perfect.

Pretty neat

• @supadom said:

@Faland said:

This was that dream/nightmare people sometimes talk about. You know, that one about appearing in front of people in your underwear. I just want to know how he's managed to film it.

looking for the job.... ;)

• @Hmtx said:
    Put yur pants on Mark! (By the way, his youtube channel is lyrically NSFW) No probs on this song though, turn it up for your colleagues.

I love the musical creativity, enjoyed a lot of his home production style of live-loop songs on YouTube.

Now... the lyrical and poetic content is just not my cuppa tea. He needs to explore some new material if you ask me... but maybe its part of his style, clearly the crowds love it.

Yeah he is a good dude you can tell on his live streams....

• Mark Rebillet is insanely talented. If he wants to perform in his underwear, so bit it. At least he's got the body for it....

• @Daveypoo said:
    Mark Rebillet is insanely talented. If he wants to perform in his underwear, so bit it. At least he's got the body for it....

If he wants to be remember as ‘the guy in the underwear’ who can stop him?

• @Faland said:

He must be a huge Bryan Cranston fan.