Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MicroFreak : Stand Ideas?

What are you using for your MICROFREAK as a stand?

Recommendations?

Looking for slightly elevated above the Circuit on mixing desk.

TGIF yall!

Comments

• edited November 2019

This:

Don't get me wrong, the MF keyboard is fun but I'm using the little MFer in tandem with my Sub37 so I simply don't need it. YMMV.

If you know someone who owns a 3D printer, you could even print this from a pile of empty plastic bottles :D

Or just purchase it:

• Slick! But I like the keyboard.

• @kinkujin said:
    Slick! But I like the keyboard.

Yeah, it took a minute..but now I dig it.

Closes thing to a Buchla I will feel....LOL

• @rs2000 said:
    This:

Don't get me wrong, the MF keyboard is fun but I'm using the little MFer in tandem with my Sub37 so I simply don't need it. YMMV.

If you know someone who owns a 3D printer, you could even print this from a pile of empty plastic bottles :D

Or just purchase it:

Uummm....wait....what...tha?????!!!!!!!! You can use it without the touch keyboard like that???!!!!!!!! 👀😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 I would have been bought one if I knew that!!!! That was the one thing that put me off of it, I didn’t like the flat touch keyboard, I have a microbrute,,which I love, and when I saw the MicroFreak it would have been an instabuy if I knew you could remove the keyboard, thanks for posting this pic, I never knew that, now I’m off to order one! 🤪

• @Strizbiz said:

@rs2000 said:
    This:

Or just purchase it:

Uummm....wait....what...tha?????!!!!!!!! You can use it without the touch keyboard like that???!!!!!!!! 👀😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 I would have been bought one if I knew that!!!! That was the one thing that put me off of it, I didn’t like the flat touch keyboard, I have a microbrute,,which I love, and when I saw the MicroFreak it would have been an instabuy if I knew you could remove the keyboard, thanks for posting this pic, I never knew that, now I’m off to order one! 🤪

Glad to make you happy :smiley:
    Yes, the MF is one of the few synths that are constructed with such a hack possible.
    I wish I could do the same with my MiniNova.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    What are you using for your MICROFREAK as a stand?

Recommendations?

Looking for slightly elevated above the Circuit on mixing desk.

TGIF yall!

KVgear makes pretty good stands. He's pretty quick to reply to questions, too.

• Is there something similar but for a midi controller? Something solid for a 49 keys midi controller.