Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CME - Developing a new Wireless MIDI adapter...

CME who make the XKey controller are looking to produce a new wireless MIDI adapter.

They're hoping to make a device that can work as either a receiver or sender so that multiple devices can be connected wirelessly without a computer in the middle.

Initial reports look like they're hoping to keep these under $50.

They're running a poll to get a 1k votes to convince their factory. I think its at 363 votes with 6 days left

They're quick to respond to any questions.

It is a Facebook link. https://www.facebook.com/CMEFans/posts/2509219635830336

Comments

• Like these ones from 2008? ;)

• @rs2000 said:
    Like these ones from 2008? ;)

Yeah, they've got some good history with wireless MIDI. They seem to think they have a new better way of approaching it today.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@rs2000 said:
    Like these ones from 2008? ;)

Yeah, they've got some good history with wireless MIDI. They seem to think they have a new better way of approaching it today.

The X8's were quite expensive back in the days, so a new more cost-effective and low-latency product is certainly welcome, even for non-facebookers :D

• But the x8s needed a computer I think

• @BiancaNeve said:
    But the x8s needed a computer I think

No, just a pair of batteries.
    You can connect them to a computer or to the iPad (or both!) though, still got two of 'em.

• First, they need to fix their cme app ( update fw. ) not working on ios 13