Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EōN by Jean-Michel Jarre

EōN by Jean-Michel Jarre (When a genius musician meets a genius developer)
Bleass Developer !!!

Comments

• All rights to export and/or distribute the Music resulting from the App is the intellectual property of Jean-Michel Jarre and any unauthorized release, public performance, audio recording of the Music shall constitute infringement of Jean-Michel Jarre’s intellectual property.

• edited November 2019

EDIT:
    Spouted off before I understood the context. This is not a musicmaking app; this is a work of art. It makes sense that JMJ would own his music.

• edited November 2019

As a never-ending album with ever changing tracks I can see the appeal. Probably best for superfans. Just like biophelia. Since we have zero control over the music it produces I guess it would be his work no matter what. Recorded and such. even without the terms...

• This would have been just about perfect for the AppleTV.
    I see no point in running it on a iPhone or an iPad...

• edited November 2019

It’s freaking fantastic. Beautiful album. And yes @samu. This needs to be on Apple TV.

• @echoopera said:
    It’s freaking fantastic. Beautiful album. And yes @samu. This needs to be on Apple TV.

The music reminds me a lot of your productions, I bet you've been a co-designer in the project, adding some of your Electribe Wave materiel 😅

• Very nice, an Audiovisual album. I think these probably shouldn't really be classified as "apps" and the copyright blurb is fully justified because there will always be some people out there who'll think as soon as it's on their iphone they can do what they want with it ;)

• @rs2000 said:

@echoopera said:

The music reminds me a lot of your productions, I bet you've been a co-designer in the project, adding some of your Electribe Wave materiel 😅

Hahah. You are far to kind. I definitely aspire for this kind of performance and production and will definitely be breaking it apart to understand it 🙏🏼💕

• Fantastic job. I bought the app of Brian Eno some time ago and was quite disappointed. Here it is a completely different dimension. In fact, it is just amazing to hear the variety of songs and how it is structured. Even if it is muzak, it is really beautifully done

• There is a fixed number of sounds.... or do the sounds evolve as well? That might get my nine bucks.

• So I watched and listened to Doug’s patreon video. It’s quite something actually. But it seemed the tempos were all the same or similar. But, yes, everchanging and fascinating.

• Besides Patterning, EON is the most exciting thing on my Ipad now. With every start, I just record my new Jarre album as one hour set.

• It is a real beauty. I'm constantly listening to it and it's a great pleasure. Moreover, it also works with the screen off, although obviously, admiring the endless scenarios that form before our eyes is part of the pleasure. Really happy to have bought it.

• DreamState’s Ephemeral City which has debuted lately provides an interesting counterpoint to this sonicscape . More ambient drone and the visuals are decidedly architectural fuzz. As good, tho different IMO, and it is iOS malleable (See Doug’s video) and copyright friendly.

• I’ll give it a look, thanks