Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

quick Aphelian jam in AUM - video

edited November 2019 in Creations

Here's a quick jam testing out the new Aphelian sequencer AU inside AUM.

Aphelian1 sequencing bassline in Zeeon synth, Aphelian2 sequencing Sunrizer synth, Aphelian 1&2 sequencing Factory, Riffer app is feeding into Aphelian 3 which is sequencing SynthmasterOne.

Comments

• Wow this is Great! Lovely advertising for the aphelian arp/sequencer !!!
    What is the app you have most of the time first in the chain? For instance at Factory’s strip it’s the first day one?

• @david_2017 said:
    Wow this is Great! Lovely advertising for the aphelian arp/sequencer !!!
    What is the app you have most of the time first in the chain? For instance at Factory’s strip it’s the first day one?

Thanks. That's the BlueMangoo Parametric EQ (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/parametric-equalizer/id1403326201)

• @Halftone said:

@david_2017 said:
    Wow this is Great! Lovely advertising for the aphelian arp/sequencer !!!

Thanks. That's the BlueMangoo Parametric EQ (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/parametric-equalizer/id1403326201)

Ah ok. Thank mate! I have the fabfilter eq so I am most likely covered here ;)

• Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

• @Halftone said:
    Here's a quick jam testing out the new Aphelian sequencer AU inside AUM.

Aphelian1 sequencing bassline in Zeeon synth, Aphelian2 sequencing Sunrizer synth, Aphelian 1&2 sequencing Factory, Riffer app is feeding into Aphelian 3 which is sequencing SynthmasterOne.

Love the controlled menace of this....could get a great version of 'Who Do You Love' singing over the top of it...

I walked 47 miles of barbed wire, I use a cobra snake for a necktie
    I got a brand new house on the roadside, made from rattlesnake hide
    I got a brand new chimney made on top, made out of a human skull
    Now come on, take a little walk with me, Arlene and tell me:
    who do you love?
    who do you love?

Really good.

• Great jamming , thanks for sharing :)