Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone try new class compliant usb audio with Elektron analog heat and iPad?

I had a model:samples and the class compliant audio on that was wonky on iPad... any chance anyone here can verify if the new feature of the heat actually works with iPad/iOS?

Comments

• Need to know also. You think its better on hardware drum, than hardware drum with fac bandit and tb enhancer in aum?

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    I had a model:samples and the class compliant audio on that was wonky on iPad...

Counterbalance Note FWIW re: Model x iPad: Mine works / has worked perfectly.

• @Spidericemidas made nice video of it :

• Thanks for making and sharing your video @dendy ! Will definitely check this out later on πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘πŸš€

• That Dean from Electronic Sounds video credit where credit due!

• edited November 2019

@gdog said:
    Thanks for making and sharing your video @dendy ! Will definitely check this out later on πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘πŸš€

that's not mine :))) check what jumpercollins wrote ;)

@Jumpercollins said:
    That Dean from Electronic Sounds video credit where credit due!

@Spidericemidas is Dean's account here, that's why i mentioned him ;)

• @dendy said:

@gdog said:
    Thanks for making and sharing your video @dendy ! Will definitely check this out later on πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘πŸš€

that's not mine :))) check what jumpercollins wrote ;)

@Jumpercollins said:
    That Dean from Electronic Sounds video credit where credit due!

@Spidericemidas is Dean's account here, that's why i mentioned him ;)

I think Dean is on the Forum as @Junebug

• Can confirm lovely workings with a MK1 on the 12.9” iPad Pro 2018. It works better than my Apogee Duet, which still has not received a software nor firmware update to address it’s communication issues.

• I’ve been looking for a 2x2 audio interface to hook up to an analog mixer. I would also like a filter to use on the guitar, and other stuff.

And as I guitar player, I love dirt and distortion.

That main thing, though, is to have a good audio interface. My question, then, is this: is the Analog Heat good enough at the whole interface thing to justify Paying for the extras too?

• @mistercharlie said:
    I’ve been looking for a 2x2 audio interface to hook up to an analog mixer. I would also like a filter to use on the guitar, and other stuff.

And as I guitar player, I love dirt and distortion.

That main thing, though, is to have a good audio interface. My question, then, is this: is the Analog Heat good enough at the whole interface thing to justify Paying for the extras too?

i don't own one but it certainly looks that way, if you are ok with max sample rate 48khz.

• 48Khz/24-bit is all I need.