Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WHEN NIGHT COMES (Album)

edited November 2019 in Creations

Created an album called WHEN NIGHT COMES//
Inspired by my depression cycles and a few Netflix shows//

Genre bending... less of a dance... more of a mood. Drums, Bass, Lead... Keeping it stupid simple. My head was in a mix of Stranger Things (Netflix), Dark (Netflix) and Atlanta (FX).

Some tracks may not sound "finished" but they are. I needed to post this and get it out my system or else I'd be stuck working on the same "unfinished songs for the next 5 years" (ok, honestly I'll be back on track 3 and 9).

Some tracks were recorded live, jamming in AUM or BM3. Some were stemmed, mixed and refined in Ableton. But ALL of these started via inspiration on iPad.

Thanks for listening.
(Pardon if the link doesn't show the full track list of 9 songs)

Comments

• A minute and a half was all I got. Please proceed.

• @DatGood really great...Nice sweet analog ambiance...I can hear Stranger Things, no doubts :)
    A bit "shocked" with track 8 (My volatile memory interlude) and the "barabarian" cut at the end !!!