Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• edited November 2019

@slicetwo wooow guys you are registered here ?? :open_mouth: My most favourite psychill project !!! BIG fan of your creations, "immortals made of stone" is my most favourite psychill track of all times !!!

Instabuy !!!

Just curious, any iOS apps used for producing ?

• @dendy said:
    @slicetwo wooow guys you are registered here ?? :open_mouth: My most favourite psychill project !!! BIG fan of your creations, "immortals made of stone" is my most favourite psychill track of all times !!!

Instabuy !!!

Just curious, any iOS apps used for producing ?

Holy crap! Yeah that's us! Haha. We're def. not doing the psychill thing anymore, though, so be prepared for something totally different. Immortals is one of my favorite tracks of ours. So beefy and pretty. Glad you're a fan!

No apps on this one as I got the iPad near the end of album completion. I do, however, already have a ton of stuff on the tablet for the next album.

• Purchased, listened first round - as always, AMAZING music ! Very different from previous albums, but life is change and you turned to very interesting new direction .. ... strong album, lot of ideas, very musical with great sound - it's going instantly to my daily playlist, there is a LOT to discover during multiple listening rounds :)

• Beautifully done. How many members in the band?

• @LinearLineman said:
    Beautifully done. How many members in the band?

2 of us.

• @dendy said:
    Purchased, listened first round - as always, AMAZING music ! Very different from previous albums, but life is change and you turned to very interesting new direction .. ... strong album, lot of ideas, very musical with great sound - it's going instantly to my daily playlist, there is a LOT to discover during multiple listening rounds :)

To be honest, we were a bit scared of how people would react given our history of psy. We're really happy so far with the response. So glad you enjoy it!

• YUM! Love it! This is wonderful painting music.