Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Happy Halloween from Lady App-titude!

edited October 2019 in Creations

Ladies and Gremlins, now presenting, my one and only, thrilling, chilling, and Halloween-craze fulfilling, 1-minute treat, “Bone Dance” — just for you my little pretties!

Upgraded with a few extra spooky effects and a cheesy video treatment...Enjoy! :

Comments

• ta!
    my only 'oween treat today; rest has been hell. :#

• Wicked, in both senses. Well, it is Halloween.

• Great...what a fabulous mix!

• Lives up to its billing in every way. 👻

• Loved that. Especially the bass part. Talent and beauty!

• Thank you, that was great!

• That's a spooky fun and creative song/video. 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Thanks, everyone!

Backstory: I originally created it on Halloween last year, inspired at the last minute by a challenge posted on this very forum! Based mostly around a couple of bits of hardware I still have from the 80s (Yamaha DX11 and Alesis HR-16), I started working on Halloween morning, setting a deadline for sundown. I managed to complete most of what I wanted in time, but always felt the opening needed more impact, so this year I added a few more spooky fx. Then I felt it needed something more for its rerelease, so I spent the rest of the day this year on the video, finishing up, once again, just as the sun was beginning to set on this Halloween’s night.