Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

jam synth - how to restore in-app puchases

i have jam synth on my ipad with all in-app purchases active. also installed it on my iphone now but i cannot restore the in-app purchases there. any hint on this?

Comments

• @nuno_agogo said:
    i have jam synth on my ipad with all in-app purchases active. also installed it on my iphone now but i cannot restore the in-app purchases there. any hint on this?

What model/update are you running on the iPhone? The last update of the app was 2014 for IOS 8 compatibility. It looks like an interesting free app... does it still work on recent hardware and IOS 13? I have an old iPad and some phones I could try if I get bored.

• @McD said:

@nuno_agogo said:

What model/update are you running on the iPhone? The last update of the app was 2014 for IOS 8 compatibility. It looks like an interesting free app... does it still work on recent hardware and IOS 13? I have an old iPad and some phones I could try if I get bored.

UPDATE: It loads/runs on a current iPad with IOS 13.

• Doesn’t need any update , it’s very nice app. Maybe the dev also made the IAPs free ?

• The name of the app was a big mistake IMO. It’s a great monophonic Guitar to Midi converter with great tracking , built in synth engine , great unique effects

• @Korakios

I have both Jam synth and beat primitive from the dev/dev's
    The dev hasn't set free the iAP's and I personally
    can't access the iAP's on my ipad.

I've had a look on their FB page and the last posting on there is from 2016.
    They're based in Flint, Michigan.

• Try to buy them again ,but make sure you use the same Apple ID account .
    Even if Apple charges you by mistake ,I’m 100% sure they’ll refund you

• @Korakios said:
    Try to buy them again ,but make sure you use the same Apple ID account .
    Even if Apple charges you by mistake ,I’m 100% sure they’ll refund you

I only have the one account so there shouldn't be any problem there in that regards.

Thank you.

• @Korakios

I deleted the app from my iPad.
    Re-installed it and tried again, it's not happening.
    On the App Store itself where it would normally
    have the information saying whether an app
    has iAP's is missing.

I can use it as is but opening up the rest would've been cool.

I'll try emailing the dev/dev's.

• I tried with beat machine and the IAPs (synth engine and pitch vinyl Resampler ) are free,
    but yes ,
    jam synth IAPs are locked and can’t find a way to restore .(I reinstalled the app)

• it's a pitty. would love to activate those fx in future on other devices, too.