Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mitosynth updated

Hello guys,

I just saw the mitosynth got updated to iOS 13 and latest audiobus sei, does it mean that the crackles sound problem when using in audiobus has been solved?

I have an iPad Pro and when using with the iPad native sample rates 48,000 Hz it crackles a lot, if using external audio card with 44,100 it was good.

Comments

• I’ve been beta testing it and can confirm it works as normal now!

• @reasOne said:
    I’ve been beta testing it and can confirm it works as normal now!

Thank You so much for the info.

• Oh that’s great news ! Updating now.....thanks

• Also check the free sounds

• Can’t even see it in the App Store atm :(

• @Paul16 said:
    Can’t even see it in the App Store atm :(

You too? Huh.

• I was hoping for AU, but good to see support still.

• @auxmux said:
    I was hoping for AU, but good to see support still.

I pleaded with them to make it au but they are resistant lol

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@Paul16 said:
    Can’t even see it in the App Store atm :(

You too? Huh.

Me 3...

• Are you looking at your update notifications or going to the app on the store ? I’ve noticed that for certain apps updates I’m not receiving notifications . Same with Mitosynth but searched for it and found the update...

• @zeropoint said:
    Are you looking at your update notifications or going to the app on the store ? I’ve noticed that for certain apps updates I’m not receiving notifications . Same with Mitosynth but searched for it and found the update...

It happens also to me with Nanostudio2 update a couple of days ago.

• @Charlesalbert said:

@zeropoint said:
    Are you looking at your update notifications or going to the app on the store ? I’ve noticed that for certain apps updates I’m not receiving notifications . Same with Mitosynth but searched for it and found the update...

It happens also to me with Nanostudio2 update a couple of days ago.

That’s what I tried to do but I get a ‚No Results Found in Store‘ error for Mitosynth.

• It looks like it requires iOS 12.4 and up

• @Korakios said:
    It looks like it requires iOS 12.4 and up

Ah, that explains it. Thank you. Not going to update until Korg fix the Bluetooth issue.

• @Korakios said:
    It looks like it requires iOS 12.4 and up

Aha, thanks - that’ll be it. I’m still hanging about down in the 12’s

• I updated my Air2 and for sure it behaves better than iOS 12 for audio :)
    But I don’t think Mitosynth should need iOS 12.4 as min ,unless the dev added something new

• I'm on 12.3.1 and don't see it anywhere in the app store.

• @Crawlingwind said:
    I'm on 12.3.1 and don't see it anywhere in the app store.

12.4 or above afaik

• Thanks - I missed a few replies stating this.

@cuezaireekaa said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    I'm on 12.3.1 and don't see it anywhere in the app store.

12.4 or above afaik

• Am I missing something, or is it indeed the case that this can’t take midi in when loaded in AUM as IAA. I think most IAA synths can do this. Is there a workaround? If not, I might be asking for a refund, despite how cool it is

• IAA I can live with. Not being able to use the aum keyboard with this.... No no no!

• edited January 2023

It works for me. Just route the keyboard (or whatever) to Mitosynth in MIDI Routings in AUM...

• @lasselu said:
    It works for me. Just route the keyboard (or whatever) to Mitosynth in MIDI Routings in AUM...

Ah, OK, so it has no little hamburger by the side but you can do it that way, thnx!