Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you from?

Comments

• sunny los angeles --> rainy portland, oregon

• @jipumarino said:

@raimundoarriagada said:

@jipumarino said:

@raimundoarriagada said:
    Santiago, Chile !

👋 hola desde lejos!

Chile también ?

Desde el 2015 en California

Que excelente ! Haciendo música ? Felicitaciones !
    A ver si salen más chilenos por acá, estaría divertido.

• @Digixmedia said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Digixmedia @Jes @Jeezs and the rest of you. I love this place and here in the smallest side-by-side snip is why:

@JohnnyGoodyear Thanks to you and all of AB team, this is miracle of music...

I couldn't agree more.
    Music has the ability to transcend.

• Philly PA here, though NYC is like a second home to me, used to live in the Bronx, Manhattan and Queens over the years plus it’s just 1 1/2 hour drive away.

• @SrKunp said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

@SrKunp said:

yeah go cards!!

Avenge the Dodgers!!

Yeahhh, about that. I don’t think the Cardinals are going to be able to avenge them :(. Nats look to be a team of destiny

I agree. After 4th game against cards I'm starting to believe not even Yankees or Astros will beat them

Yeah they look a little unstoppable. I’m not too upset about it though, they were the better team and I’d be happy for Max Scherzer and Matt Adams(sorry😬) to get a ring. Zimmerman too. Astros look pretty lethal too though

• @Strizbiz said:
    Philly PA here, though NYC is like a second home to me, used to live in the Bronx, Manhattan and Queens over the years plus it’s just 1 1/2 hour drive away.

Shampoo.....Swanky Bubbles.....Evolution....I remember the Asylum days..........Deco Thursdays......way back when...saw Jesus Lizard at the Troc as well.....

• @Crawlingwind said:
    I lived in Santa Cruz from 1976 - 1994. Wonderful years of my life. There is magic there!

@wim said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@wim said:
    The glorious PRC.

(People's Republic of California)

Where exactly??

Not the street address....more the city...

Beautiful Santa Cruz County. B)

Skateboard Mecca then!

• OK, there’s that wierd coincidence thing that happens all the time again! I was just walking down the to my place because the streets are closed off because they were resurfaced today. I was thinking what an awesome skateboard surface it is now. Haven’t thought about skateboarding in 20 years, and the first post I open when I come in the door is not only tagged to me, but about skateboarding.

• @raimundoarriagada said:

@jipumarino said:

@raimundoarriagada said:

@jipumarino said:

@raimundoarriagada said:
    Santiago, Chile !

👋 hola desde lejos!

Chile también ?

Hola vecino! Vivo en Buenos Aires pero soy originario de San Juan, casi casi chileno... 😄😄😄
    Muchos saludos!

• the map is awesome. great work @wim !

• 👍🙏

• @[Deleted User] @wim We also have giant mice here as well....

• @arktek said:
    @[Deleted User] @wim We also have giant mice here as well....

Hihi

• @Crawlingwind said:
    I lived in Santa Cruz from 1976 - 1994. Wonderful years of my life. There is magic there!

@wim said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@wim said:
    The glorious PRC.

(People's Republic of California)

Where exactly??

Not the street address....more the city...

Beautiful Santa Cruz County. B)

Skateboard Mecca then!

• Hello all from Porto, Portugal, peninsula Ibérica. World.
    It’s really a shame I only know of two Brasileiros that hang around here and no one from Angola, Moçambique , Cabo-verde, Timor-Leste, SãoTomé e Príncipe , Guiné-Bissau and Macau. We all could bring a less USA-UK centric flavour to this kick ass forum. Of course you are a majority here and that’s fine, the thing is that sometimes you just seem to not be aware of the rest of the world. And I’m talking about culture not other stuff.
    Maybe I just should do something about it and start signing in sometimes and post something you might enjoy. O saber não ocupa lugar.
    Cheers y’all.

• @Callaeci said:
    Hello all from Porto, Portugal, peninsula Ibérica. World.
    It’s really a shame I only know of two Brasileiros that hang around here and no one from Angola, Moçambique , Cabo-verde, Timor-Leste, SãoTomé e Príncipe , Guiné-Bissau and Macau. We all could bring a less USA-UK centric flavour to this kick ass forum. Of course you are a majority here and that’s fine, the thing is that sometimes you just seem to not be aware of the rest of the world. And I’m talking about culture not other stuff.
    Maybe I just should do something about it and start signing in sometimes and post something you might enjoy. O saber não ocupa lugar.
    Cheers y’all.

If not you then who :) Go for it!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hmmm... I guess I am the only one who thought the question was “where do you come from”😳🤒🤣. Only took me a few weeks to figure it out. Well, back to the place I really live, my head.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hmmm... I guess I am the only one who thought the question was “where do you come from”😳🤒🤣. Only took me a few weeks to figure it out. Well, back to the place I really live, my head.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Callaeci said:
    Cheers y’all.

Sure senhor Goodyear. I just hope I can work the internet’s sharing abilities and post a video or a link to it.
    I hope it will make some you intrigued about this guy. His a fadista. He sings Fado. But not exclusively, as this video shows because this isn’t Fado. It’s influenced by it. Well I didn’t want to make it a clichê. But I had to start somewhere.

@d4d0ug said:

Hey there. I’ve been to Porto a couple of times with work... and one learning I had was not to eat more than one Francesinha within 24 hours :wink: Had good times in Porto.

I’m from the UK but work with people from all over the globe... and find other cultures fascinating.

The doctor says one francesinha every three to six months. It’s a bomb. A tasty one.

• @Rodolfo said:

@raimundoarriagada said:

@jipumarino said:

@raimundoarriagada said:

@jipumarino said:

@raimundoarriagada said:
    Santiago, Chile !

👋 hola desde lejos!

Chile también ?

Hola vecino! Vivo en Buenos Aires pero soy originario de San Juan, casi casi chileno... 😄😄😄
    Muchos saludos!

Saludos Vecino ! que bonita que es tu ciudad. Sé que están los chicos de Aphelian por acá que son de Argentina también. Muy buen proyecto !

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Callaeci said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Callaeci said:
    Cheers y’all.

Sure senhor Goodyear. I just hope I can work the internet’s sharing abilities and post a video or a link to it.
    I hope it will make some you intrigued about this guy. His a fadista. He sings Fado. But not exclusively, as this video shows because this isn’t Fado. It’s influenced by it. Well I didn’t want to make it a clichê. But I had to start somewhere.

@d4d0ug said:

Hey there. I’ve been to Porto a couple of times with work... and one learning I had was not to eat more than one Francesinha within 24 hours :wink: Had good times in Porto.

I’m from the UK but work with people from all over the globe... and find other cultures fascinating.

The doctor says one francesinha every three to six months. It’s a bomb. A tasty one.

Very interesting this man, and very good. In related news, I had a Francesinha in the Lisbon airport back in the Spring. Not the best place to have one I'm sure, but -oddly- I really liked the airport, it had a certain style compared to most. Also bought some lovely reading glasses there and am thinking about routing my journey back to Spain this December to go back via Lisbon again just to buy some more :)

• Somewhere in Apache county Arizona.

• @dendy said:
    @WillieNegus that's you ???

No. Random dude with a relevant shirt although I’m not too far off. Even had the same crown (hair) ‘pon top.

• wow that's a proper car :+1:

dunno why but i thought you're older :) my guestimate was 49+ :)

• @dendy said:
    wow that's a proper car :+1:

dunno why but i thought you're older :) my guestimate was 49+ :)

Re: proper car. Thanks. Owning it was definitely an adventure for better and worse. We all get to be young, dumb and wreck less once right?lol

Re: 49+. Nah, that’s still quite a ways away for me. I’m still a baby in these parts but I’ve been called an old soul most of my life.

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Well, back to the place I really live, my head.

We're gonna need a bigger map...

• 🇨🇦 North Vancouver