Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you from?

Comments

• @FlightManual said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    NYC then Baltimore, then NYC, then Annapolis, then Miami, back to Baltimore and now back in Florida again.

Where in Florida? The new map has you in Naples... Which is where I am at...

Ormond Beach.

• @royor said:

@wim said:
    I just spent the last hour and a half pinning all the locations on a Google map, only to find that it will only save about 30 of the entries. 😂😂😂
    @wim said:
    mmmm K. I redid it and Google was kind enough to save my work this time. You should be able to click the image to go to the searchable map.

If not, try ...

https://wiki.audiob.us/forum_members_map

That is very cool! @wim It's no wonder this forum is so great.. "best on the 'net". Your effort has been, as usual, above + beyond.. and @Michael - the community that IS the AB forum, starts with an exceptional attitude.. and that IS YOU my friend.. well done and thanks for giving us a place to hang..

I concur.

• @royor said:
    That is very cool! @wim It's no wonder this forum is so great.. "best on the 'net". Your effort has been, as usual, above + beyond.. and @Michael - the community that IS the AB forum, starts with an exceptional attitude.. and that IS YOU my friend.. well done and thanks for giving us a place to hang..

Thanks for the kind words (really I just did it for my own entertainment though. :D ) ... and ditto +1000 thanks to Saint @Michael!

• @jipumarino said:

@raimundoarriagada said:
    Santiago, Chile !

👋 hola desde lejos!

Chile también ?

• @raimundoarriagada said:

@jipumarino said:

@raimundoarriagada said:
    Santiago, Chile !

👋 hola desde lejos!

Chile también ?

Desde el 2015 en California

• @royor said:

😊❤️

• @RUST( i )K said:

@FlightManual said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    NYC then Baltimore, then NYC, then Annapolis, then Miami, back to Baltimore and now back in Florida again.

Ormond Beach.

Only 4 hours and 15 minutes away. You are my closest Audiobus neighbor. Come over and jam.

• @FlightManual said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@FlightManual said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Ormond Beach.

Only 4 hours and 15 minutes away. You are my closest Audiobus neighbor. Come over and jam.

Let me look at couple months...
    I used to live in Miami actually

• city of hummus and coexistence. Jaffa, Israel

• This is all very interesting. Thanks @wim B)

• Lucerne

• @SrKunp said:

yeah go cards!!

Avenge the Dodgers!!

Yeahhh, about that. I don’t think the Cardinals are going to be able to avenge them :(. Nats look to be a team of destiny

• Tehran, Iran

• Clermont-Ferrand, France

• Nimbin Australia ✌️

• @wim said:
    I just spent the last hour and a half pinning all the locations on a Google map, only to find that it will only save about 30 of the entries. 😂😂😂

Oh well, here’s the screenshot with all the pins showing. :D

This is great. I'm going to use this as a map for the next AudioKit world tour. :smiley:

Ya'll are from a lot of amazing places

• Beautiful Southern Illinois, home of Shawnee National Forest!

• @Digixmedia @Jes @Jeezs and the rest of you. I love this place and here in the smallest side-by-side snip is why:

• Los Angeles // Belgium // Bay Area California

• London>RochesterNY

• Buffalo NY @RedSkyLullaby we are closeeee

• Minneapolis Minnesota

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Digixmedia @Jes @Jeezs and the rest of you. I love this place and here in the smallest side-by-side snip is why:

@JohnnyGoodyear Thanks to you and all of AB team, this is miracle of music...

• @JackDwyerburger said:

@SrKunp said:

yeah go cards!!

Avenge the Dodgers!!

Yeahhh, about that. I don’t think the Cardinals are going to be able to avenge them :(. Nats look to be a team of destiny

I agree. After 4th game against cards I'm starting to believe not even Yankees or Astros will beat them

• I lived in Santa Cruz from 1976 - 1994. Wonderful years of my life. There is magic there!

@wim said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@wim said:
    The glorious PRC.

(People's Republic of California)

Where exactly??

Not the street address....more the city...

Beautiful Santa Cruz County. B)

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

@Crawlingwind said:
    I lived in Santa Cruz from 1976 - 1994. Wonderful years of my life. There is magic there!

@wim said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@wim said:
    The glorious PRC.

Where exactly??

Do you mean the environment ... or the mushrooms?

• Ha-ha - No comment... o:) o:) B)

@wim said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    I lived in Santa Cruz from 1976 - 1994. Wonderful years of my life. There is magic there!

@wim said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@wim said:
    The glorious PRC.

Where exactly??

Do you mean the environment ... or the mushrooms?

• @Digixmedia said:
    Tehran, Iran

Really.

Now that is cooler than most.

SRS

• @Tamir_Raz_Mataz said:
    city of hummus and coexistence. Jaffa, Israel

Not to mention the moms have have the best guilt trip game in the world..

• It is.

In an era of secrecy and anonymity this is a refreshing change.

I would only expect it from here.