Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

new bedhead producer tutorial on how to voice control Garageband with ios 13

I took a break from posting because I realized I still had a lot of learning to do. So some of my next tutorials will be on various DAWs, the best ways to make your own apple loops and much more. I've been studying and using the IPAD quite a lot, so hopefully I can continue to bring something new to the table since people like Doug at the Soundtest Room have covered so much lately, in particular Doug who has really stepped up his game and left everyone in the dust...lol. Hope you enjoy the tutorial. I'm gonna go take a look around and see what I've missed around here.

Comments

• I forgot the URL at first...lol

• I am very interested in switch control/accessibility in tech, so thank you for touching on a topic that does not get much attention.

• That was really interesting. Thank you.

• @animalelder said:
    I am very interested in switch control/accessibility in tech, so thank you for touching on a topic that does not get much attention.

Thanks . It’s sometimes tricky trying to find something new to cover ... but I have also been waiting for this to come to any platform and perform well . The future is all about voice control of everything, so why not our instruments and Daws and computers as well ?

• Hi Marc, good to see you back and looking crazier than ever! So great you did this. Amazing potential.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hi Marc, good to see you back and looking crazier than ever! So great you did this. Amazing potential.

Thanks ... I wasn’t trying to look crazier , lol, but I am sort of nuts anyway so I guess I may as well look the part :)

• Great to see you back on the Forum.

Nice video tutorial. You put some real effort into these and it's appreciated.
    This Voice Control feature shows a lot of promise. I just tried it on my iPhone to see
    it I might benefit in a hand free driving scenario and it's great and might help me
    keep my eyes on the road and worse. But like any complex feature it takes some
    work to master and a video like this shows what's possible to encourage the effort
    needed. So, I thank you for the heads up on a great feature I got with IOS 13 in addition
    to better File Support for USB drives, etc.

• @McD said:
    Great to see you back on the Forum.

Nice video tutorial. You put some real effort into these and it's appreciated.
    This Voice Control feature shows a lot of promise. I just tried it on my iPhone to see
    it I might benefit in a hand free driving scenario and it's great and might help me
    keep my eyes on the road and worse. But like any complex feature it takes some
    work to master and a video like this shows what's possible to encourage the effort
    needed. So, I thank you for the heads up on a great feature I got with IOS 13 in addition
    to better File Support for USB drives, etc.

No prob. I use it while driving in particular, all the time. One can use it in conjunction with voiceover
    and you don't even have to see the screen to know what's going on. I'm glad some people are inspired to try it out.
    Voice contol is the future. I can't wait until they perfect it and it understands normal conversational speech

• All kinds of possibilities! Thanks for informing us. This puts music making on another level for those with disabilities! Awesome stuff.

• @bedheadproducer said:
    Voice contol is the future. I can't wait until they perfect it and it understands normal conversational speech.

I try to get my wife to understand that these "services" she can talk to have a programming
    syntax but she keeps asking them "why are you doing that when I asked for this?" Slowly,
    the devices seems to be expanding the allowed syntax or maybe she's slowly being programmed with trial and error stimulus/response patterns. Probably a bit of both.

I still find myself looking at the screen while driving and I really need to master this
    paradigm for the few use cases I deploy. The biggest headache is the intentional lack of
    cooperation between Apple, Google and Amazon service for these vocal interfaces.

• So did my tutorial help in this capacity ?

• @MrSmileZ said:
    All kinds of possibilities! Thanks for informing us. This puts music making on another level for those with disabilities! Awesome stuff.

Yes , I wonder if Jason Becker is an apple guy

• @bedheadproducer said:
    So did my tutorial help in this capacity ?

No IOS 13 on her phone yet.