Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you from?

Comments

• @wim said:
    I just spent the last hour and a half pinning all the locations on a Google map, only to find that it will only save about 30 of the entries. 😂😂😂

Oh well, here’s the screenshot with all the pins showing. :D

Very good. HUGELY disappointed that I can't hover over a pin and see the specific location pop up ;)

• Pretty disappointed we don’t have someone from Iceland 🇮🇸 or Madagascar 🇲🇬 😢

• @[Deleted User] said:
    Pretty disappointed we don’t have someone from Iceland 🇮🇸 or Madagascar 🇲🇬 😢

Not sure about Madagascar (wouldn't be surprised) but we MUST have someone Icelandic or at least enthusiastic visitors etc.

• @wim said:
    I just spent the last hour and a half pinning all the locations on a Google map, only to find that it will only save about 30 of the entries. 😂😂😂

That must make @Michael smile and feel all warm inside.

• Originally West Virginia. Now Seattle by way of South Carolina, Iowa, Boston and New Mexico.

• Randomly born and spent the first 7 weeks of my life in Kingston, Jamaica.

8 years in the less exotic location of Nuneaton, UK.

Currently another backwards step of Colindale, North London.

• @[Deleted User] said:

We got Tasmania though! That’s pretty cool, especially if you watched Looney Tunes as a kid.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:

Very good. HUGELY disappointed that I can't hover over a pin and see the specific location pop up ;)

Heh. Not as disappointed as I am. :D

• @wim said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:

Yup ... live map please :)

• @craftycurate said:

@wim said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:

Tried. Google wouldn’t save the map.

• @wim said:

@[Deleted User] said:

We got Tasmania though! That’s pretty cool, especially if you watched Looney Tunes as a kid.

Cant argue with that 😆

• @wim said:

@craftycurate said:

@wim said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:

Tried. Google wouldn’t save the map.

Shame ... Thanks for trying ... good to see the spread of pins!

• @wim said:

Wim for the win!

Your name will now be pinned in my heart as "the one who tried at least"

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Randomly born and spent the first 7 weeks of my life in Kingston, Jamaica.

From Kingston to Colindale. I'm not saying it's all going down hill, but you've still got some work to do Mister :)

• @WillieNegus said:

@wim said:

Wow iOS Music Is worldwide !!

• @reasOne said:

@WillieNegus said:

@wim said:

Wow iOS Music Is worldwide !!

Indeed. Specifically, ABF’s reach is worldwide which is inspiring considering it began with an idea in Michaels head.

That map or some version of it would probably be a great addition to the forum or wiki if it’s still a thing. It may even inspire others to engage if like a certain amount of posts earn you a badge on the map. At any rate it was a cool thing to do @wim

• Corvallis, Oregon. Quite a few Cascadians on here!

• The metropolis that is Bracklesham Bay (UK South Coast)

• Christchurch, New Zealand. The Southern Hemisphere is pretty exclusive. Michael's in Melbourne, isn't he?
    Nobody from China? Is this forum banned there?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    Randomly born and spent the first 7 weeks of my life in Kingston, Jamaica.

From Kingston to Colindale. I'm not saying it's all going down hill, but you've still got some work to do Mister :)

• Looking at the map is so amazing, seeing so much culture and knowledge. Very inspiring. Only if there could be a map, and expand to parts that aren’t pinned.

• I'm from the same @Infraworld place... :trollface:

So around Barcelona, Spain...

• @LinearLineman said:
    What I find interesting is that there are 2.3k hits on this cozy thread of 135 comments. Any analysis as to why the other 2,165 are curious?

I can tell you I was curious first cause I wasn't signed in :smile: I'm from Mexico City

• @eross said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

@eross said:

@JackDwyerburger said:
    St. Louis, MO, USA

i’m St. Louis too!👍🏻

Nice! Go Cards!

yeah go cards!!

Avenge the Dodgers!!

• North East London, born and bred.

Local facts:

• I'm next to the forest Henry VIII went hunting in back in the 16th century.
    • Our most famous local exports are Alfred Hitchcock, the Krays, Jonny Ive, Iron Maiden, William Morris, Ian Dury, and a few others I forget the names of
  • Im from Tennessee, and live in der Blue Ridge Montanas in North Carolina

• @bsantoro said:
    Royal Oak, Michigan (Detroit suburb).

As-Salam-u-Alaikum

• @Rodolfo said:
    Buenos Aires, Argentina 🙋🏻‍♂️

Hola

• @Sawiton said:

@wim said:

@Sawiton said:
    “Alabama, striving for mediocrity”

Tell that to Lynyrd Skynyrd.