Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eventide Sale

Sale on all 3 of their apps.

Comments

• I tried to put a link in but copy and paste wasn’t working for some reason.

• @Poppadocrock said:

How much out of curiosity, since I have all 3 .. can’t see price?

• edited October 2019
  • wow, thanks for the site . You can even check other apps

• @hisdudeness said:
    wow, thanks for the site . You can even check other apps

Yes.. a great site to keep track of prices.. These 2 categories are quite handy for iOS music apps.
    Latest price drops
    Newest apps

• @Poppadocrock said:

Thanks!
    Ultratap is fun :+1:

• great just picked up Ultratap, hope the fix for the AU parameters comes soon :)

• Wish we knew for how long.

• edited October 2019

@DCJ said:
    Wish we knew for how long.

I came here to post the same question.

I already have a lot of reverbs (Kleverb, EOS, etc.) and delays (Kosmonaut, Dubstation, yaleD, RE-1 etc). Is it worth to buy? (they are quite expensive even with discount).

• New eventide app too.. Eventide Rotary Mod just dropped. $7.99

• @frthcomingstorm said:

@DCJ said:

I came here to post the same question.

I already have a lot of reverbs (Kleverb, EOS, etc.) and delays (Kosmonaut, Dubstation, yaleD, RE-1 etc). Is it worth to buy? (they are quite expensive even with discount).

Blackhole is a pretty incredible reverb. I was skeptical about it, figuring I had more than enough reverb with eos 2. But Blackhole has some awesome, awesome tricks:

— The Gravity knob allows you to fade in reverbs with negative settings or alter the tail with positive settings

— Modulation gets pretty extreme

— Feedback combines with Decay to get some “endless” reverb effects that are appreciably different from traditional frozen effects. You also have the standard Infinite and Freeze modes

— The EQ offers resonance. You can combine this with the Ribbon controller for some really cool filter sweeps

— The Ribbon controller encourages you to treat this like a live effect rather than a static send and I like that a lot.

After almost fifteen years collecting guitar pedals, I still have my outdated prejudice against multi effects. The H9 seemed like the LEAST exciting pedal imaginable— a one-knob preset-based foot computer that needs to be updated from your phone? Please. But after playing around with some of the algorithms they’ve ported to iOS, I’ve changed my tune. I’m still not going to add one to my pedalboard but I’m VERY glad to have some of these effects in my toolbox.

• edited October 2019

@DCJ said:

I would expect this to last for a few days but at full price they are already a huge bargain.

• Hi all,
    Do you know if you can change presets for all their plugins using Program Change?

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

@DCJ said:

I would expect this to last for a few days but at full price they are already a huge bargain.

the app store blackhole page mentions it’s until Oct 20th... so still another 7 days..
    got the rotary but approaching the Blackhole cautiously ( something you should probably always do with an actual Blackhole )

• edited October 2019

If you're interested in sound design it's great to have a blackhole in your pocket @RockySmalls

If you keep the mix amount low it's good for adding that special something to tracks in more conventional arrangements.

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    If you're interested in sound design it's great to have a blackhole in your pocket @RockySmalls

If you keep the mix amount low it's good for adding that special something to tracks in more conventional arrangements.

i know, i know... resistance is futile!!
    just got to finish this epic Vogon poetry cycle first... :)

• Third worst poetry in the Universe.

• @hogyard said:
    Third worst poetry in the Universe.

But the worst hasn't actually been written in Guildford. Trust me, I know.😬

• I made that thread the other day about E.T. and FFlter not knowing that sale would happen.

Bought all the ET and now considering the white box thing they have.

• @Carnbot said:
    great just picked up Ultratap, hope the fix for the AU parameters comes soon :)

FYI - there was an update pushed last night for all Eventide apps which fixes this issue.

• @tlongabaugh said:

@Carnbot said:
    great just picked up Ultratap, hope the fix for the AU parameters comes soon :)

FYI - there was an update pushed last night for all Eventide apps which fixes this issue.

Works great, thanks!

• @jrjulius said:
    After almost fifteen years collecting guitar pedals, I still have my outdated prejudice against multi effects. The H9 seemed like the LEAST exciting pedal imaginable— a one-knob preset-based foot computer that needs to be updated from your phone? Please. But after playing around with some of the algorithms they’ve ported to iOS, I’ve changed my tune. I’m still not going to add one to my pedalboard but I’m VERY glad to have some of these effects in my toolbox.

The "H9 Control" app is key. And it looks no different from all the new Eventide iOS plugins, except that you have a low-latency hardware box.
    It can be a one-knob preset box if you want it to, but it can also be a very creative, highly flexible and controllable monster sound machine if you're willing to learn it.

• @RockySmalls said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

@DCJ said:

the app store blackhole page mentions it’s until Oct 20th... so still another 7 days..
    got the rotary but approaching the Blackhole cautiously ( something you should probably always do with an actual Blackhole )

Don't get too close or it'll suck you in without any traces except your posts on forum.audiob.us.

Got TB Reverb?

• All on sale again (including Rotary Mod)
    25% off Oct.31 thru Nov.3

• @royor said:
    All on sale again (including Rotary Mod)
    25% off Oct.31 thru Nov.3

I think our wait until the new one MangledVerb goes on sale before picking it up. They bound to drop the price sometime this year, Black Friday or Fedtive season.

• I’m guessing MangledVerb is already reduced and will be the same price as Blackhole in the near future.

• Nice, although I’m seeing 20% off micropitch Not 25% ;)

• I just picked up rotary - I’ve no idea why!

• @gregsmith said:
    I just picked up rotary - I’ve no idea why!

Haha me too!

• @gregsmith said:
    I just picked up rotary - I’ve no idea why!

It’s calling me for some reason too.lol. What do you think of it and micro pitch?