Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta Cells Next Level?

First: The Rozeta Suite is the Velvet Underground of iOS apps. It changed everything forever.

Second: Is there a manual? I found the excellent quick start guide, but nothing that gives real detail.

My questions:

Is there a way to see what notes are in the cells?
Can you copy the notes from one cell and paste them into another?
Is there a way to record the midi into Cubasis or Atom?

So lucky to have these tools at hand.

Comments

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    First: The Rozeta Suite is the Velvet Underground of iOS apps. It changed everything forever.

Second: Is there a manual? I found the excellent quick start guide, but nothing that gives real detail.

My questions:

Is there a way to see what notes are in the cells?
    Can you copy the notes from one cell and paste them into another?
    Is there a way to record the midi into Cubasis or Atom?

So lucky to have these tools at hand.

No, for the first 2. Use f.e. free MIDISpy to monitor notes in cells. Yes for both atom and cubasis.

• edited October 2019

Thanks, @recccp

I have this wonderful, insane 17-step loop (!) that I'm trying to figure out. I'm going to try to print it into Atom.

(Will be back to ask how in 40 minutes when I finally give up.)

EDIT: Well, that was entirely straightforward. Route Cells into Atom, enable Loop Record.