Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

La Mancha - Gadget jam with Taipei to iFretlessGuitar + Stark

edited October 2019 in Creations

After being stuck inside Gadget for quite some time (other DAWs scare the sh*t out of me...), I finally dared to take the next baby step and use Taipei to control apps outside of the Big G.

So, this is kind of a (way too long) jam featuring Gladstone, Madrid, Montreal, Alexandria (there are some quite usable organ sounds in Module), and finally Taipei connected to iFretlessGuitar + Stark + yaleD (shoutout to Sonosaurus: awesome app).

It has landed somewhere between Softrock, Spaghetti western soundtrack and some 70s southern european adult movie soundtrack 😇. Organ session in the second half.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this...

Comments

• I love your choice of sounds and the mood of this track.
    I’d like to put a lead guitar ( in the style of david gilmour).
    Would you allow me?
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    I love your choice of sounds and the mood of this track.
    I’d like to put a lead guitar ( in the style of david gilmour).
    Would you allow me?
    Flo

Sure! How can we do that?

• For now,i will record your track from souncloud.
    I will then add another guitar track.
    Ok for you?

• Maybe i will shorten it if you don’t mind..

• @flo26 said:
    For now,i will record your track from souncloud.
    I will then add another guitar track.
    Ok for you?

Absolutely okay for me. I made the the track temporarily accessible for download.

And I understand the shortening thing...😉