Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help please.you tube non available anymore from the photo app.solved.

Hello,
I wanted to share a video i’ve just finished with you,but you tube is no more available as a download option from photo app.It worked fine with ios 12.4.
Would anybody have a solution for me?
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• @flo26 said:
    Hello,
    I wanted to share a video i’ve just finished with you,but you tube is no more available as a download option from photo app.It worked fine with ios 12.4.
    Thanks!
    Flo

Copy paste the link works if I understand you correctly.

• I copy the icloud link?
    Sorry,i’m really bad at those kind of things.

• edited October 2019

@flo26 said:
    I copy the icloud link?
    Sorry,i’m really bad at those kind of things.

You can go you your youtube video, click ‘share’ then ‘copy link’ Then paste the link in you AB post.

• The problem is that i can’t download from my photo app TO you tube.
    I could do this before ios 13.
    Anyway,thanks for your help.

• edited October 2019

In the youtube app, tap on the camera icon and then you will be offered to go live, record or select the video from your photo library.

(If I understand you correctly, you are trying to upload one of your videos in your photo library to Youtube)

• It used to be on the share sheet in the photo app. Much simpler.

• @Rodolfo said:
    In the youtube app, tap on the camera icon and then you will be offered to go live, record or select the video from your photo library.

(If I understand you correctly, you are trying to upload one of your videos in your photo library to Youtube)

I’ve discovered this a few minutes ago.It works,but downloading is as loooonnnnnggggg😉.
    Thanks you all for your help.

• @flo26 said:
    Hello,
    Thanks!
    Flo

Btw, moving a file from an iPad or computer to YouTube or other server is uploading. Downloading goes in the opposite direction.

• Uploading,yes...
    Thanks!
    Flo