Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DIY STUDIO DESK

Comments

• Thanks for posting this. I would love to make a desk.

• @animalelder said:
    Thanks for posting this. I would love to make a desk.

Seems pretty straight forward and he is good with his directions.

• We are in the process of redecorating and I have several projects I plan on DYIing. I see a router in my future, but other than that, this couldn’t be more timely! Thank you for posting!

• @Sawiton said:
    We are in the process of redecorating and I have several projects I plan on DYIing. I see a router in my future, but other than that, this couldn’t be more timely! Thank you for posting!

My business I owned in Baltimore was building furniture from reclaimed materials and antique restoration.

Dremel has a nice kit that works as a router actually.

• @RUST( i )K said:

My business I owned in Baltimore was building furniture from reclaimed materials and antique restoration.

Dremel has a nice kit that works as a router actually.

Ha! I bought my wife a Dremel a couple of years ago as an Xmas present. I will look into this. Thank you!

• edited October 2019

Cool desk. I built this a few years back. It works but I like his design better.

May have to do a rebuild, although my was cheap. 2x4’s and 2x12’s. Less than $100.

I have also recently added a keyboard try.

• @TheAudioDabbler said:

Cool desk. I built this a few years back. It works but I like his design better.

May have to do a rebuild, although my was cheap. 2x4’s and 2x12’s. Less than $100.

I have also recently added a keyboard try.

Very nice!