Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to: a video guide to make Urban WestCoast Beats!

Learn how to produce like superstar producer Dj Mustard on iPad! If you’ve ever heard ‘Mustard on the beat ho!’ at the beginning of a song then you know his beats! He’s done beats for YG, The Weeknd, Drake, Nipsey Hussle, T-Pain, 2Chainz, Migos, and many more!!

Thanks for checking the video out, and feedback or comments are appreciated!

Comments

• edited October 2019

@ipadbeatmaking love your work and videos. Great detail and knowledge shared. Many thanks for this 👊🏼™️

Also fwiw, i tried downloading a Kit sample from your site, but the process to get one is a little obtuse. I’m already a subscriber of your YouTube channel, but the flow you present on your website feels weird. It says something to the affect that you want access to our GMail account...and honestly this seems really uncalled for. Could you just set it up to collect an email address and not force a user to submit their gmail credentials for a free pack. Also the wording seems scary...kind of “data breechy...”

I want to buy your kits, but without testing out an example pack I’m not willing to pull the trigger to buy one.

Maybe rethink the way you are collecting user data for these free packs.

Love your vids and want to support you , and i think if you just retool this process for free packs your downloads will increase.

Hope this makes sense.

Many blessings your way sir👊🏼™️🙏🏼💕

• edited October 2019

Also, you thinking about an EG Pulse set of drum kits for Elliott Garage? You should contact him.

• @echoopera said:
    @ipadbeatmaking love your work and videos. Great detail and knowledge shared. Many thanks for this 👊🏼™️

Thank you 🙏

Also fwiw, i tried downloading a Kit sample from your site, but the process to get one is a little obtuse. I’m already a subscriber of your YouTube channel but the flow you present on your website feels weird. It says something to the affect that you want access to our GMail account...and honestly this seems really uncalled for.

That’s weird it should only want a YouTube subscription. I don’t control the process or a lot of the ins and out on the website template I just ‘check a box’ for a sub for a download but I will definitely check that out. What kit were you trying to download?

Could you just set it up to collect an email address and not force a user to submit their gmail credentials for a free pack. Also the wording seems scary...kind of “data breechy...”

Good idea, I will see if that is an option on the template. Definitely don’t want data breech vibes.

I want to buy your kits, but without testing out an example pack I’m not willing to pull the trigger to buy one.

As a backup I’m also on patchstorage @ https://patchstorage.com/author/ipadbeatmaking/ hopefully the kit you wanted to demo is in there. If not please let me know.

Maybe rethink the way you are collecting user data for these free packs.

Love your vids and want to support you , and i think if you just retool this process for free packs your downloads will increase.

Thanks for the candid feedback, I will look to optimize the experience

Hope this makes sense.

Totally, sorry for the inconvenience

Many blessings your way sir👊🏼™️🙏🏼💕

Thanks, And many blessing your way also!

• Thanks @ipadbeatmaking , this is great for me being a beginner

• @ipadbeatmaking sweet on the PatchStorage backup. Look for a sale later today 👊🏼™️

You’ve just reignited my joy of using NanoStudio2. Just plugged the LaunchKey mini mk3 into it and well...there goes the week 😬

Gonna grab the sample kits here:
    https://patchstorage.com/author/ipadbeatmaking/

Thanks for caring and sharing 🙏🏼💕

• FWIW, i know this is an older video, but i love watching Zaytoven build up the track and how he brings it all together:

• Btw: thanks for the inspiration. Been a long time since i just used the native Obsidian synth for groove making in NanoStudio 2.

Thanks again for opening my eyes. 👊🏼™️

• @echoopera said:
    Btw: thanks for the inspiration. Been a long time since i just used the native Obsidian synth for groove making in NanoStudio 2.

Thanks again for opening my eyes. 👊🏼™️

That’s what it’s all about bro! I liking that track, very cinematic, it’s crazy what’s possible in NS2 with inspiration

• Here’s another one inspired by your work. Used some of your free Slate kits on this one:

• edited October 2019

@echoopera You're scoring movies over there! I like this...and that kick is giving me Dr Dre vibes 🔥