Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

K7D - Tape Delay by Imaginando Lda

1235»

Comments

• iPadOS 13.1 seems to have fixed the bug where K7D was silent when you reload a project.

Fingers crossed, but so far it seems to be working OK.

• Feature request:

Can we have a switch to turn off the delay part of the, er, delay please :-)

I'm liking the sound of the character tab a lot and would like it on occasions without any delay at all... Just a bit of wow and flutter, gain, etc. to dirty up the sound a little bit even when I'm not adding delay.

• @klownshed said:
    Feature request:

Can we have a switch to turn off the delay part of the, er, delay please :-)

I'm liking the sound of the character tab a lot and would like it on occasions without any delay at all... Just a bit of wow and flutter, gain, etc. to dirty up the sound a little bit even when I'm not adding delay.

I'm glad you asked. I've thought the same thing several times but was reluctant to ask. This would be a nice "value add".

• How did the NS2 issue work out in the end? Tempted to buy it but not if it ain’t working in my DAW... otherwise, any other tape delay plugs for iPhone worth checking out?

• This plugins works really good with guitar. Love it. Imaginando for great tones !!!

• Ok, today’s update v1.2.2 seems to break sessions with earlier saved version. App mutes audio, doesn’t respond to any changes and needs to be reloaded. I’m in AUM. Bummer.
    Can anyone check this?

• @Agatha_aga said:
    Ok, today’s update v1.2.2 seems to break sessions with earlier saved version. App mutes audio, doesn’t respond to any changes and needs to be reloaded. I’m in AUM. Bummer.
    Can anyone check this?

I've just tested with AUM. Everything is ok. Can you send me one of those session to see if I can find something?

Is anyone else having this issue?

• @sinosoidal said:

@Agatha_aga said:
    Ok, today’s update v1.2.2 seems to break sessions with earlier saved version. App mutes audio, doesn’t respond to any changes and needs to be reloaded. I’m in AUM. Bummer.
    Can anyone check this?

I've just tested with AUM. Everything is ok. Can you send me one of those session to see if I can find something?

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks for your support. PM sent

• Hi @sinosoidal , I am unable to save presets when hosted in AUM. I save and see in the “Local” section but if I remove K7D from an fx slot and reload it the preset is gone.
    It happens even that if I save a preset on Standalone I don't see it in AUM.
    iPad Pro 12 1st gen. - iPadOs 13.7
    Thank you so much for this brilliant app
    Tato

• @Tatobx said:
    Hi @sinosoidal , I am unable to save presets when hosted in AUM. I save and see in the “Local” section but if I remove K7D from an fx slot and reload it the preset is gone.
    Tato

Hi @sinosoidal and sorry if I come back to ask.
    Is there any news about this?
    I also tried a fresh install of AUM and K7D on another device and the same thing happens.
    Thanks again
    Tato

• @Tatobx said:

@Tatobx said:
    Hi @sinosoidal , I am unable to save presets when hosted in AUM. I save and see in the “Local” section but if I remove K7D from an fx slot and reload it the preset is gone.
    Tato

I also tried a fresh install of AUM and K7D on another device and the same thing happens.
    Thanks again
    Tato

Sorry, we might need to do an update to fix this. I will try to make one ASAP. :disappointed:

• @sinosoidal said:

@Tatobx said:

@Tatobx said:
    Tato

Thanks again
    Tato

Sorry, we might need to do an update to fix this. I will try to make one ASAP. :disappointed:

Thank you so much

• @Tatobx said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Tatobx said:

@Tatobx said:
    Tato

Thanks again
    Tato

Thank you so much

I've submitted a beta version to fix the local bank issue on AUv3. It is still waiting for review. Are you on TestFlight?

• @sinosoidal said:

@Tatobx said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Tatobx said:

@Tatobx said:
    Tato

Thanks again
    Tato

Thank you so much

I've submitted a beta version to fix the local bank issue on AUv3. It is still waiting for review. Are you on TestFlight?

No, I have the paid version. I'll send you a message with my email

• @Tatobx said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Tatobx said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Tatobx said:

@Tatobx said:
    Tato

Thanks again
    Tato

Thank you so much

K7D 1.2.5 has been released.

• Hi Nuno, I received the invitation to the beta, thank you. I installed it on an iphone SE 1st ios 13.7 (same cpu and same os of my ipad) which presented the same problem because if I installed it on my iPad I would lose all my presets. On iphone the beta has fixed the problem.
    Thank you so very much> @sinosoidal said:

@Tatobx said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Tatobx said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Tatobx said:

@Tatobx said:
    Tato

Thanks again
    Tato

Thank you so much

K7D 1.2.5 has been released.

This release solves the issue.
    Thanks a lot, for me it’s the best tape delay, simple and light but powerful!!