Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Danny boy cover.

edited October 2019 in Creations

Ah,my love for elvis presley❤️❤️!
One take.My acoustic guitar,an apogee mic, aum,fabfilter c2,eos reverb,fabfilter Q3.
As often,not perfect but does it really matter😉?
Thanks!

Comments

• Great track Flo

• McDMcD
    edited October 2019

I hope this art form never dies... a human voice backed by an acoustic guitar in a one take performance.
    It's a very portable musical skill and works in any venue... including urban streets and subway terminals.

It always takes courage to stick you're unprocessed self out for comment.
    Bravo.

The history of "Danny Boy" is also an interesting story:

There's busking in the Danny Boy story at the earliest stage... before it had any lyrics
    but was a haunting Fiddle tune called the "Derry Aire" which is additionally a powerful
    a moniker in French... a living, breathing, moving work of art.

• @McD said:
    but was a haunting Fiddle tune called the "Derry Aire" which is additionally a powerful
    a moniker in French...

Please tell me you're kidding that that the song was not originally named after a person's bottom.

Derrière - the pipes are DEFINITELY calling.....

• @Daveypoo said:

@McD said:
    a moniker in French...

Please tell me you're kidding that that the song was not originally named after a person's bottom.

Derrière - the pipes are DEFINITELY calling.....

It's an "Aire" from county Derry. But you DID get the joke and in a forum that's the only way
    the teller knows if it landed... so thanks for that. I was also thinking about the Pipes reference but decided to just hint at the connection with "breathing". Too subtle? Qu'elle fromage.

This extra chit-chat allows more readers to hear the OP's work.

• edited October 2019

Thanks @McD !

• edited October 2019

Another one just for fun!
    That’s all right!
    Same set-up,except i’ve added lofiocat delay.

• Nice. Guitar rhythm in the style of Scotty Moore and James Burton: "Rock-a-billy".