Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone else doing #Inktober this year?

I loosely participate, typically using Procreate or Sketches, but sometimes ink on paper.
Here's my day one this year:

It's fun to see what the prompt list stirs up in different people's imaginations, please share your posts if you're in on the challenge!

Comments

• Ah, Nailed 'Ring'! Love it!

• Cool one, @3sleeves :wink:
    I'm going for it. Sketched on paper some ideas, will ink them later today :smile: It's still 2pm here :lol:

• I would if I had enough self discipline. :lol: Meantime @3sleeves , that's a great job mate. :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I would if I had enough self discipline. :lol: Meantime @3sleeves , that's a great job mate. :)

Self discipline is my middle name.
    My bad I mean self delusion....

• @RUST( i )K said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I would if I had enough self discipline. :lol: Meantime @3sleeves , that's a great job mate. :)

Self discipline is my middle name.
    My bad I mean self delusion....

LOL! 🤣

• @AudioGus @senhorlampada @jwmmakerofmusic Thanks guys!

Tomorrow's prompt is "Mindless" and the first thing that popped into my head was the scene in Hot Shots where Lloyd Bridges runs a handkerchief between his ears. Might try to make it in Rough Animator...if I can do it in less than an hour or two.

@RUST( i )K I use a little self delusion to help fill in the cracks in my confidence. It's kind of like mental/emotional Kintsukuroi.

• Very nice drawing @3sleeves!

Mind if I join in? This one is for day 2, "Mindless"

• @richardyot The more the merrier, thanks!
    I like your style, very cool!
    Today took a different direction than my first thought, went with something normal...maybe even a bit Abby normal:

• i don’t know what inktober is. but I bought a new inking pen the other day, and drew this weird dude while testing it out.

• @3sleeves said:
    @richardyot The more the merrier, thanks!
    I like your style, very cool!
    Today took a different direction than my first thought, went with something normal...maybe even a bit Abby normal:

love that movie!

• @eross Wicked drawing! Looks like a disgruntled Jack-in-the-box dodging a bullet!

Is that a brush pen you're using? I don't recognize the cap, but it looks like it's next to a Pilot Precise retractable (the Precise V5 RT is my preferred daily driver). I like the line weights and tapers in that sketch a lot.

• @3sleeves said:
    @eross Wicked drawing! Looks like a disgruntled Jack-in-the-box dodging a bullet!

Is that a brush pen you're using? I don't recognize the cap, but it looks like it's next to a Pilot Precise retractable (the Precise V5 RT is my preferred daily driver). I like the line weights and tapers in that sketch a lot.

yeah it is, I dont remember the brand but it is a brush style, but what i like is the brush tip is very firm and makes it easy to adjust line weight while pulling a stroke. it’s pretty cool.

• @eross Gotta love a resilient brush tip, they're so versatile. I'm a fan of Pentel and Tombow brush markers personally, they seem to be more firm and spongy rather than fibrous compared to others I've tried.

• I thought inktober was about tattoos. I am glad it is not.

• @ecou said:
    I thought inktober was about tattoos. I am glad it is not.

Same and same.

• @ecou @lukesleepwalker After all the years I've been drawing, still haven't drawn anything compelling enough to want it tattooed. Not that I'm against them, seen plenty of interesting work, but that ain't my bag...besides, tats would take away from my already limited hobby budget!
    An iPad costs less than an iPad-sized tattoo, has way more practical applications as well. ;)

• @3sleeves said:
    @ecou @lukesleepwalker After all the years I've been drawing, still haven't drawn anything compelling enough to want it tattooed. Not that I'm against them, seen plenty of interesting work, but that ain't my bag...besides, tats would take away from my already limited hobby budget!
    An iPad costs less than an iPad-sized tattoo, has way more practical applications as well. ;)

Ha, it's a good point. Very nice artwork, btw. And great idea for a thread as I'm impressed with some of the artistic talents on display.

• @richardyot said:
    Very nice drawing @3sleeves!

This could be our Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau. Hahaha

• Been meaning to join in 👊🏼™️

• My effort for today, the prompt word was "bait":

• @echoopera @richardyot Diggin these drawings!

The word “bait” brought to mind an episode of King of the Hill when Hank accidentally buys crack and uses it to catch “more fish than I caught in the ‘80s, and those were the Reagan years.”

• @3sleeves said:
    @echoopera @richardyot Diggin these drawings!

The word “bait” brought to mind an episode of King of the Hill when Hank accidentally buys crack and uses it to catch “more fish than I caught in the ‘80s, and those were the Reagan years.”

Good job!

• @ecou said:

@richardyot said:

Wrong colour scheme though, he would would be more like this:

• @echoopera said:
    Been meaning to join in 👊🏼™️

very cool. i love that white outline? how did you do that? gel pen?

• @eross said:

@echoopera said:
    Been meaning to join in 👊🏼™️

very cool. i love that white outline? how did you do that? gel pen?

Thank You! I made this on the iPad using Adobe Fresco

• @3sleeves said:
    @echoopera @richardyot Diggin these drawings!

"Man..me your style man...rilly luv er dat ting ya been man doo ing man, Gerd jerb u did Der man...nice nice...man...yur gud man..." I say, in my best Boomhauer voice!

• Here’s my Oct 3 doodle done in analog pen and paper:

• @richardyot said:

@ecou said:

@richardyot said:

Wrong colour scheme though, he would would be more like this:

Touché

• Today's prompt word was "freeze":

• @echoopera Man, talkin bout, dang ol thanks, man! I like the pen and paper drawing style too, subtle yet full of character.
    @richardyot I’m getting Ed Repka meets Gary Larson vibes on this last one, definitely cool!

I’m running later than usual on today’s post, also chose a movie scene where I falsely remembered the word “freeze” being said...

Francis McDormand said, “Hands up, Police!” And Peter Stormare stopped chipping Steve Buscemi to try and make a break for it, only to be shot in the leg.