Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New track: All sounds by Ruismaker Noir

Everything except the Apollo 11 sample is Ruismaker Noir and some effects:

Apps: Ruismaker Noir for drums, bass, melodies, pads and effects, supported by EOS2, Dubstation2, Filterstation2, Tiger Lily Tremolo. Hosted in AUM. Samples stretched in Auria and mangled with Replicant2. Finished with FAC Maxima in Auria Pro.

Comments

• Dope! As a personal preference I’d use the sample a bit more sparsely but that just cuz I like da bass and da bass is dooope!

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Dope! As a personal preference I’d use the sample a bit more sparsely but that just cuz I like da bass and da bass is dooope!

Thank you! Yes, I see what you mean. I was going for a chanting type effect there, but it does get a bit out of hand.

• edited October 2019

Good one. Only Ruismaker Noir- amazing what you can do with one app! I notice you were good enough to share your techniques 👍🏻

• edited October 2019

👍 Sweeeet! Classic minimalist vibe yet very new. Think the sample is used perfectly. Fighting the urge to breakdance. (My doctor and family members and dog have nixed it. 😄)
    Oh, screw it!
    ms-I4ueHe.gif

• edited October 2019

Good stuff. I can listen to harmonically and melodically simple stuff all day as long as it grooves and has interesting sounds. What tires my ears are 3 or 4 chord chord progressions used for the length of a song.

• @haulin_notes said:
    👍 Sweeeet! Classic minimalist vibe yet very new. Think the sample is used perfectly. Fighting the urge to breakdance. (My doctor and family members and dog have nixed it. 😄)
    Oh, screw it!
    ms-I4ueHe.gif

Perfect visual! I couldn’t stop staring at this elegant danseur while the bass pumped.
    Around and around he goes. When he stops? Nobody knows.
    @JudasZimmerman Nice work, makes me want to try that Noir.