Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS 13.1.1 Patterning 2 bugs

Anyone else finding broken elements ? So far for me, autorotate will either not work at all or when it does, you can’t switch it off. Same with changing the number of steps....

Comments

• Yes, I experienced the autorotate issue.

• I'm experiencing a ton of bugs with Patterning 2 on iPadOS. Some things that are happening: drum kit switches on save, wrong drum kit loads when selected, patterns of different lengths being forced to the same length (with rests to pad them out), occasional crashes.

I'm just gonna wait until the first update to try to categorize them more precisely since the dev is usually pretty fast to fix things and I figure he knows things are broken right now.

• @walkie said:
    I'm experiencing a ton of bugs with Patterning 2 on iPadOS. Some things that are happening: drum kit switches on save, wrong drum kit loads when selected, patterns of different lengths being forced to the same length (with rests to pad them out), occasional crashes.

I'm just gonna wait until the first update to try to categorize them more precisely since the dev is usually pretty fast to fix things and I figure he knows things are broken right now.

That’s not a good assumption.

• @wim said:

@walkie said:
    I'm experiencing a ton of bugs with Patterning 2 on iPadOS. Some things that are happening: drum kit switches on save, wrong drum kit loads when selected, patterns of different lengths being forced to the same length (with rests to pad them out), occasional crashes.

That’s not a good assumption.

Paging Dr. @benkamen just in case!

• Seems like an update has hit the AppStore..

• @RajahP said:
    Seems like an update has hit the AppStore..

That was for the original Patterning no ?

I don’t see anything for Patterning 2 yet.

• @RajahP said:
    Seems like an update has hit the AppStore..

Yes it does, for P2

• Yeah, P2 just landed here in the UK for me now too...

• Yes, there were a ton of iPadOS issues that were fixed in the update that is now available. Sorry to be a little bit behind the Apple schedule with this.

• Let me know if the issues persist... It seems like all I really needed to do (for the non-UI bugs) was to rebuild the app using latest iOS SDK.

• edited September 2019

@benkamen said:

It seems like all I really needed to do (for the non-UI bugs) was to rebuild the app using latest iOS SDK.

It could be a good occasion to make the app AUv3... :blush:
    Anyway, thanks for the update!

• Thanks for jumping on it so quickly @benkamen :-)

• edited September 2019

@Faland said:

It could be a good occasion to make the app AUv3... :blush:
    Anyway, thanks for the update!

It will be amazing..

+1

• Looks good here. steps, autorotate, etc. working as expected.

• Does anyone has a problem with very low placed buttons in patterning not working? I assume it’s because of the dock?
    Is there any workaround for that? It’s completely blocking my mute button in patterning.

• @sly said:
    Does anyone has a problem with very low placed buttons in patterning not working? I assume it’s because of the dock?
    Is there any workaround for that? It’s completely blocking my mute button in patterning.

It was an outdated AB SDK that caused this. Fixed as of today, version 2.2.1

• @benkamen said:

@sly said:
    Does anyone has a problem with very low placed buttons in patterning not working? I assume it’s because of the dock?

It was an outdated AB SDK that caused this. Fixed as of today, version 2.2.1

Thank you !!!