Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Intermission

Comments

• it's too soon to sample this, but save it for later when dudes in a better place...

• @kobamoto said:
    it's too soon to sample this, but save it for later when dudes in a better place...

A simply-spoken goldmine actually.

• isn't it though!!... I wanna believe he'd understand, I feel guilty...maybe I'll use backward masking when the time comes

• @kobamoto said:
    isn't it though!!... I wanna believe he'd understand, I feel guilty...maybe I'll use backward masking when the time comes

Ask yourself if Picasso were a producer would he use it? The answer is yes, if that frees you, then you are an artist, if you've suddenly begun to suspect that Pabs was a bit of a bastard then you are simply a decent human being like the rest of us :)

• haha :D > @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Ask yourself if Picasso were a producer would he use it? The answer is yes, if that frees you, then you are an artist, if you've suddenly begun to suspect that Pabs was a bit of a bastard then you are simply a decent human being like the rest of us :)

trying my best to keep one foot planted in both camps :D btw if this doesn't make you wanna sample I don't know what will

• @kobamoto said:
    haha :D > @JohnnyGoodyear said:

trying my best to keep one foot planted in both camps :D btw if this doesn't make you wanna sample I don't know what will

Wow. That's an astonishing piece. Beckett-like in some ways. And of course the format of answers only (no other voice) and no background music/noise does make it perfect to sample. Just not certain what that song would be....

• Netflix: FFS you are annoying. Stop changing the icons. Learn to categorize shit. Movies should only be in one category. Stop making it look like there is more/newer stuff than there actually is.

• ...and let me hide things. An ‘I will never watch this’ option.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@kobamoto said:

Wow. That's an astonishing piece. Beckett-like in some ways. And of course the format of answers only (no other voice) and no background music/noise does make it perfect to sample. Just not certain what that song would be....

if I was brave enough I'd write something about how beautiful she is but that'll have to be left to heartier souls mine, I'd probably be content with turning some of her close up moments into chopped up harmony and throwing a little beat under them, even without sampling anything at all I hear sad mandolins and strings behind her voice, she's like a muse waiting to happen.... that bit about getting the last laugh, I did not see that coming, what a spark.

• edited August 2019

@kobamoto said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@kobamoto said:

if I was brave enough I'd write something about how beautiful she is but that'll have to be left to heartier souls mine, I'd probably be content with turning some of her close up moments into chopped up harmony and throwing a little beat under them, even without sampling anything at all I hear sad mandolins and strings behind her voice, she's like a muse waiting to happen.... that bit about getting the last laugh, I did not see that coming, what a spark.

Ah, I found the 'last laugh' heartbreaking. I didn't believe she believed it...

It would take some serious work, but actually juxtaposing both her and the gentlemen whose wife left him would probably work well...

• I thought it was heartbreaking too and so obvious she didn't believe it, but I thought that it made the remark sound even more courageous as if uttered by a child to a giant. I checked out another clip of her on some reality tv show called cheapskate to see where all of the post mother rejection was coming from and apparently she's quite the penny pincher with a lot of layers, after watching that it made the clip above even more profound, the bright side if you could call it that is that it seems she's getting more positive attention than she's ever had in her life along with the rejection from social media. I'm not comfortable with the whole concept of the 'unbeautiful narrative' though, not sure about that one

• @AudioGus said:
    Netflix: FFS you are annoying. Stop changing the icons. Learn to categorize shit. Movies should only be in one category. Stop making it look like there is more/newer stuff than there actually is.

FFS

• lol, that's how they get'cha

• It’s time for me to post this again:
    ‪Big Audio Dynamite / E=MC2

• Best use big mouth, ever. :)

• nice to write to too, volume down

• If you’ve got a relaxed spare half hour:

Madness: Past Present Future

• @u0421793 said:
    If you’ve got a relaxed spare half hour:

Madness: Past Present Future

best thing on the internet today, thank you!!!!!

• Classic... you thought you knew.