Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I use my iPad to score short nature videos for Instagram.

Since getting my iPad back in February or so, I've taken to using it to score nature videos that I take with my phone. It's a ton of fun. Here are a few of my favorites.

Comments

• Love the spider creating his web.. a curious moment caught.. and the fish in the 1st video is another great capture.. as a musician/photographer/videographer/nature-nut, this stuff is right up my alley.. mother nature's wondrous moments.. just tune in and prepare to be amazed.. thanks for sharing.. :)

• Thx for sharing. Great stuff. :smile:

• Following.

• Very cool. Which apps did you use?

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Very cool. Which apps did you use?

I usually tag them in the descriptions. Everything is run in AUM. I have most of the AudioDamage FX and synths. I love Zeeon and Ripplemaker, too. For FX, it's all over the place. Sometimes, I also record my Virus C, Digitone, or 0Coast live if I'm in the studio while making the jams.

• @slicetwo said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Very cool. Which apps did you use?

I usually tag them in the descriptions. Everything is run in AUM. I have most of the AudioDamage FX and synths. I love Zeeon and Ripplemaker, too. For FX, it's all over the place. Sometimes, I also record my Virus C, Digitone, or 0Coast live if I'm in the studio while making the jams.

Much obliged.

• Really wonderful and beautiful pieces @slicetwo Great Work!

• @echoopera said:
    Really wonderful and beautiful pieces @slicetwo Great Work!

Thanks! I've moved all my videos to www.instagram.com/zelikovich_music

I found a salamander in my yard (first time ever), so he got a video:

• Some really nice pieces.

The music and the visuals complete each other.

Thank you for sharing.

• @Gravitas said:
    Some really nice pieces.

The music and the visuals complete each other.

Thank you for sharing.

My pleasure! Thank you for watching. I'm slowly trying to turn them all into an album. We'll see how it goes!

• Awww man awesome… loved these! I too was drawn to that spider… and also the enigmatic fish/beast that kept rippling the water right in front of the camera. Seems like a great, no-to-low pressure situation composing for these. Inspiring. Thank you for sharing!