Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there a stereo front end for Audiobus 3?

Is there a stereo front end app for Audiobus 3? I have an iRig Pro Duo that I want to use to feed Audiobus, but the only app I've found so far is Amplitube, and it's mono. I want to send a stereo signal from my guitar FX to feed that monster Eventide Blackhole reverb. I don't need amp modeling or FX from the front end, necessarily; a clean stereo preamp would be fine.

Comments

• I'm sorry; I'm a neophyte here. Did my question get posted/

• Hello? Is this thing on?

I found the way to select the Duo2 on the Audiobus input. I've got blue lights on the Duo that turn green-yellow-red when I send it signal. I have no sound on the output of my iPad.

If I select Animoog as the input to Audiobus, I have sound on the output, so that part of the signal chain is OK.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?