Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PianossaB / BASSalicious +Beatformer

Piano and bass with some Shimmer.

Comments

• Very beautiful. I love this sound!

• Question: @LinearLineman, what did you use for a controller to play the piano? I'm hoping you were able to record something new.

I forgot all about Beatformer with it's:
    Boom, Punch, Squash and Air control knobs

Ouch $10 seems high. Did we get it for less at introduction? So, many great FX'es apps recently I forgot I own this one.

• Thank you very much for listening @Charlesalbert. Much appreciated.
    @McD, yet another remix, adding the bass and rejigging the pianos. Beatformer was free at intro. Worth $10? Not sure you csn’t do what it does with the tools you have at hand.

• Just what I needed this morning. Shimmer adds a nice touch.

• edited September 2019

Audrey when young walking through Central Park still hoping for the best but hardly certain for that's how life is these days...

• @LinearLineman said:
    @McD, yet another remix, adding the bass and rejigging the pianos.

I'm glad you have a nice catalog to work with for remix/remaster efforts.

• Thanks for listening and following @audiorangutan. Yes, Shimmer is a great effect.
    @JohnnyGoodyear, yes, hardly certain anymore.
    @McD, good for a while. Thanks.