Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Acid by Jim Audio!!! This is the best news ever!!!

Comments

• Cool the innovation continues

• that's my next app purchase sorted :)

• Fun! Want now!

• edited September 2019

TECHNOOOOO.... in the HOOOOUUUSSSE! Banging my head on the floor (4/4 time, of course) in anticipation of demos!

What was we talking abouts again?🤪https://static.gearslutz.com/board/images/smilies/abduct.gif

• Excellent news.
    Maybe a worthy successor to the mighty Rebirth?

• Nice. Love this dev.

• Wicked. It’s about time Troublemaker had a buddy.

• when, where ?......take my money now. This Dev always makes excellent apps, instant purchase

• Cash waiting 😁😁

• Could be a worthy successor to the lamented technoBox

• and that interface is gorgeous

• Just what the world needs, yet another 303, 808. etc clone. Great dev! but meh I'll pass on this one

• Please, please no long and painful wait for it. Please make it soon. This is great news..... I love the 303 sound.

• edited September 2019

@yowza said:
    Just what the world needs, yet another 303, 808. etc clone. Great dev! but meh I'll pass on this one

Not just another clone. This is Jim Pavloff that we’re talking about.

• edited September 2019

Definitely need more and more auv3 drums w/sequencers it’s been a dry area for years! 🙌

I’m actually still kind of mad about it 😂

• “He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.”
    ― Socrates

• @yowza said:
    Just what the world needs, yet another 303, 808. etc clone. Great dev! but meh I'll pass on this one

Actually, i personally really need true 303 clone. Troublemaker isn't bad, and i'm using it, but it has it's limits (obviously, because it was not mentioned to be exact true 303 clone). I hope this one will be close to real think, at least at the level of AudioRealism bassline 3.. If yes, i'm super happy (especially because it will be AUv3)

• Fantastic. It's not so much the 303 / 808 that interests me but anything from Jim Audio is worth giving a go.

• true true > @AudioGus said:

Fantastic. It's not so much the 303 / 808 that interests me but anything from Jim Audio is worth giving a go.

• This makes me happy.

• As Mr Kiplin would of said, “He does make exceedingly good Apps!...”.. :D

• I hope it has per pattern automation. Im sure it will- automation seems to be an ommission on most 303 emulations. If it sounds better than rebirth then that will do for me. Jim was a regular visitor to the forum when Grooverider was becoming established- let’s hope he pops in again soon.

• edited September 2019

Whilst I’m here (and in case he’s listening) I also hope that the random function randomises the notes- but they remain in the same chosen key (like Troublemaker does). For some reason many of the others hardware/software seem to throw up completely random notes from anywhere.
    This has put paid to any lingering ideas I had about purchasing a Volca Nubass.

• I really like how he has got actual effects pedals- exactly the same way as 303 owners used to do.

• Sounds cool!

• Yay old sounds

• Not why not what not where not who. When only.

• Ace this. I may even break my self-imposed austerity regime. Does anyone know if you can run more than one instance of the synth, like in Rebirth?

• Money ready, no questions asked 😍