Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I make songs in sync with beautiful gifs [korg gadget]

Let me share with you my latest ongoing project.
I'm a huge gif fan and a huge music fan, so I decided to combine both :)
In this playlist you can find songs (made enterely with korg gadget)(tons of Montpellier) that plays in sync with gifs.
I hope you like it:

Comments

• I dig that! Did you create the gifs? Either way, interested in knowing a bit more about your process...

• @oddSTAR said:
    I dig that! Did you create the gifs? Either way, interested in knowing a bit more about your process...

You can check the artists blogs looking in the description of every video.
    About my process:
    I download the gif and I do the math to get the bpm. You have to check how many frames does the gif have and the frames per second.
    With the bpm I open korg gadget and I start to jam looking to the gif

• edited September 2019

Cool stuff, subscribed.

• Iā€™m really diggn your stuff man, I wish I Could make gadget jam that good haha!
    I need lessons šŸ˜„

• edited September 2019

@auxmux said:
    Cool stuff, subscribed.

@reasOne said:
    Iā€™m really diggn your stuff man, I wish I Could make gadget jam that good haha!
    I need lessons šŸ˜„

Thanks a lot! :*