Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ambient song using Audio Damage plugins

Hi all,
I'm having a lot of fun learning how to use Audio Damage Plugins.
In this song I've used Enso Looper with a couple of synths and then I added a lot of Eos 2 reverb and played with feedback and distortion knobs in Dubstation 2.
I hope you like it!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=fhIidKNTOps

Comments

• Very nice!
    Which synths did you use? Also, which city is the video from (just interest, don’t answer if you don’t like to).

• Like it, :) Can you describe your process a little more? I have all the apps you mention, tend to use the looper to create ‘decaying loops’ (only one instance, tried to run more but that’s pretty much a guaranteed crash for me), load up that single one with all the FX, then save it as a preset to run in a clean AUM sesh, to cut down on processor hit. If only Enso were more stable, it’d be great to run synced instances of the same loop sliced and reversed at different rates. You can do some of this by looping file in AUMs file player with loop on and sync off, but not with the control Enso has. (When it works.)

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Very nice!
    Which synths did you use? Also, which city is the video from (just interest, don’t answer if you don’t like to).

It's A Coruña, in Spain :)

@Svetlovska said:
    Like it, :) Can you describe your process a little more? I have all the apps you mention, tend to use the looper to create ‘decaying loops’ (only one instance, tried to run more but that’s pretty much a guaranteed crash for me), load up that single one with all the FX, then save it as a preset to run in a clean AUM sesh, to cut down on processor hit. If only Enso were more stable, it’d be great to run synced instances of the same loop sliced and reversed at different rates. You can do some of this by looping file in AUMs file player with loop on and sync off, but not with the control Enso has. (When it works.)

The process was very random. I used Animog and iMono/Poly. Simple presets and several overdubs in enso. Then I've added reverb and delay into another instance of enso.
    Some pitch change, more reverb and then I played with dubstation while I recorded it in auria.
    It has just two tracks. One is the "main" melody and the other is the feedback from the delay.

• Really good man! Subscribed!
    Do you use all iOS, like in your other stuff on YouTube

• @reasOne said:
    Really good man! Subscribed!

All iOS, just a little volca sometimes :)

• @mrrain said:

@reasOne said:
    Really good man! Subscribed!

All iOS, just a little volca sometimes :)

Dope stuff man! I’ll be following along !