Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Binaural Location by Blue Mangoo - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Today we're mixing in 3D with Binaural Location by Blue Mangoo

Comments

• And this one three! (It will make sense later, trust me).

• Well, this one FOUR. And then the iVCS3 videos (x3) - like I said, a burst of energy.

Oh, and did I mention that someone took the kids for the weekend? Yeah - that may have had something to do with it.

• @Daveypoo said:
    Well, this one FOUR. And then the iVCS3 videos (x3) - like I said, a burst of energy.

Oh, and did I mention that someone took the kids for the weekend? Yeah - that may have had something to do with it.

It did occur to me... your kids seem to like you.

• You say that now, but you don't spend as much time with them as I do. One likes me most days - the other is fairly disinterested in Dad, but my hope is they'll come around at some point.

• If you hold down a full-time job and create, play and video music in a home studio then I'd be amazed if they feel like they get enough of your time. Of course, everyone it challenged to following our bliss and being there for spouse and kids. Many dedicated artists just focused on a solitary existence to meet the needs of their art.

This could be a whole discussion and there are no answers... just conflict.

@Blue_Mangoo might make us a "timer app" to limit those all nighters.

How in the world did you get a whole weekend pass... the weekends were always booked with something for me as the driver if nothing else.

• Thankfully we have friends that love us. My wife and I were informed that the kids were being taken and that we were to sleep.

I had no choice to comply.

Yep - there's no lack of things that need to be done here at home...