Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EG Pulse - ElliottGarage new AU3 Drum Machine - available right now on App Store

Comments

• Anyone got plans for the weekend?

• I wanted to do some tennis... but sport is finally not so important for my health > @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Anyone got plans for the weekend?

• It will be interesting to see how this impact the DAW/Host discussion..

• Wow wow wow wow wow .....!!!! This is incredible useful stuff, Sir!!!
    I am blown away, so intuitive implemented !

Only sleeping once to finally get it... privileged to be among the preorderpeoples :)

• Here's to my first-ever pre-buy. And > @david_2017 said:

Wow wow wow wow wow .....!!!! This is incredible useful stuff, Sir!!!

Only sleeping once to finally get it... privileged to be among the preorderpeoples :)

If past experience is any guide, I fear that the preorderpeoples are going to to be the ones who have to wait while the impulse buyers get to play first. But it's a workday; I can wait. A BIT.
    :)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Here's to my first-ever pre-buy. And > @david_2017 said:

Wow wow wow wow wow .....!!!! This is incredible useful stuff, Sir!!!

If past experience is any guide, I fear that the preorderpeoples are going to to be the ones who have to wait while the impulse buyers get to play first. But it's a workday; I can wait. A BIT.
    :)

Haha, we will see,.... most of the preorder I did (not that much) just popped up on my menu. So I cross fingers that I wake tomorrow and it’s miraculously there ;)

• Quick tutorial videos uploaded!

• It will be available to download at Italian midnight?

• oh is this true? > @Charlesalbert said:

It will be available to download at Italian midnight?

• @ElliottGarage said:
    You asked for it and I'm already working on this...

Automatic transients detection and audio sliced and assigned to pads. Already working on the next features...

Wow @ElliottGarage I am impressed by the speed you are working on this. Honestly I had expected to play with version one, get to know the different aspects of the app and wait patiently for the next updates. I am going to do it, just remove "patiently" from the equation.

Thanks, thanks

• @tiantong slice will not be part of the first release...but it will come very soon

• That slice thing has turned my head

• @ElliottGarage I am patiently waiting over her for some Drum/Sampling accompaniment :)

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

@Jumpercollins said:

@ElliottGarage said:

Automatic transients detection and audio sliced and assigned to pads. Already working on the next features...

Getting very professional great stuff.

Woah! Implements something in a week or two that took almost a year after promised to release into another app. :o

(Please, lets not sidetrack as to which app. That's not the point. The point is some serious developer awesomeness here! B) )

• @Charlesalbert said:

Hopefully true. Also, thanks for the working title for my next EP, “Italian Midnight”.

• @ElliottGarage said:
    @BiancaNeve at the moment Pulse changes immediately. I'll add, after the release, the possibility to set a different tempo for each pattern (now you can set length, swing and automations individually for each groove) and also the slew.

How would different pattern tempo work for an AU in a host? What happens if the new pattern has a different tempo from the host, and then later you change the bpm in the host?

• @Cliffy said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Hopefully true. Also, thanks for the working title for my next EP, “Italian Midnight”.

It doesn’t seem so, it’s half past midnight here in Italy and the app isn’t still available

• Pretty sure Apple doesn’t sync to Italy time.

• Super excited about this dum auv3 app! @ElliottGarage could you please develop an integrated midi map integration with Arturia SparkLE hardware? I thin this is a great controller for EG Pulse app.

• @Faland ciao!
    @ExAsperis99 ahah I suppose so
    @hovannesk sure...do you have SpakerLE MIDI map to check it out?

• And the countdown is on... 10-9-8.....

• @ElliottGarage said:
    @Faland ciao!

Ciao omonimo!
    Andrea

• @wim said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@ElliottGarage said:

Getting very professional great stuff.

Woah! Implements something in a week or two that took almost a year after promised to release into another app. :o

(Please, lets not sidetrack as to which app. That's not the point. The point is some serious developer awesomeness here! B) )

The app isn't even in our hands and we are beyond impressed.. Outstanding!! 👍@ElliottGarage

• @ElliottGarage I do own the hardware and both the Windows software and the iOS app, but I don’t know how to get the midi map. Maybe someone can assist or check with Haqattack since he uses the Arturia SparkLE and software extensively

@ElliottGarage said:
    @Faland ciao!
    @ExAsperis99 ahah I suppose so
    @hovannesk sure...do you have SpakerLE MIDI map to check it out?

• Live in Australia 🇦🇺 🙌😜🤪

• @Dchild said:
    Live in Australia 🇦🇺 🙌😜🤪

No fair...i want i want i want

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

Now comes the part where the people who pre-ordered get all panicky and resentful that people who didn't pre order have it a few hours sooner.

Me, I'm chillin' happily. For some reason I get a kick out of it just magically appearing when it feels like it on all my devices, more than I care about having it the minute it comes out. B)

• @wim said:
    Now comes the part where the people who pre-ordered get all panicky and resentful that people who didn't pre order have it a few hours sooner.

Me, I'm chillin' happily. For some reason I get a kick out of it just magically appearing when it feels like it on all my devices, more than I care about having it the minute it comes out. B)

I just know that i will wake up at 1am and not go back to sleep and my wife will wonder why i am so exhausted tomorrow morning 🤪

• Live in Italy too... :smiley:

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

@echoopera said:

@wim said:

I just know that i will wake up at 1am and not go back to sleep and my wife will wonder why i am so exhausted tomorrow morning 🤪

As if she doesn't already wonder about you sleeping with the OP-Z under your pillow?