Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EG Pulse - ElliottGarage new AU3 Drum Machine - available right now on App Store

Comments

• Thanks for the feedback...I 'm taking sample editing in consideration for sure.
    I'm currently working on time stretch after general user request, both manual and automatic, to add loops in your workflow and sync with the current beat. It works pretty well, but it will be not included in the first release (2 days are too little :) )
    Please note that you can already edit the start and the end of a sample, so you can already take a part of a big sample and use it ;)
    Just added a retrigger options too...and working on other ideas...but all after the release now

• That's great to hear! I think my top two requests would be (1) easy chopping of a single sample to pads. (2) easy resampling (hold a pad to record sample).

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Thanks for the feedback...I 'm taking sample editing in consideration for sure.
    I'm currently working on time stretch after general user request, both manual and automatic, to add loops in your workflow and sync with the current beat. It works pretty well, but it will be not included in the first release (2 days are too little :) )
    Please note that you can already edit the start and the end of a sample, so you can already take a part of a big sample and use it ;)
    Just added a retrigger options too...and working on other ideas...but all after the release now

Thanks @ElliottGarage
    Just to be clear, it looks great by what I can see both in the big picture and in the small details and I can’t wait to start my three weeks vacation with it.

• Remember when a developer used to release an app, and we thought it was great that we could point out a glitch and they replied here that they would fix it?
    Andrea is already scheduling updates and waves of new features to an app that hasn’t even been released yet! We live in good times, so remember the fixes and updates coming when you post your 5-star app reviews. I think that’s fair.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    Remember when a developer used to release an app, and we thought it was great that we could point out a glitch and they replied here that they would fix it?
    Andrea is already scheduling updates and waves of new features to an app that hasn’t even been released yet! We live in good times, so remember the fixes and updates coming when you post your 5-star app reviews. I think that’s fair.

Yes, it’s why I am not ‘pre-ordering’.. I want to give this developer the FULL price that he deserve for this app and not some preorder discount..

Can’t wait till Friday.. looks sweet..

• edited September 2019

@ElliottGarage awesome to hear. I think having the ability to slice a single Sample to the 16 pads would be amazing. Have a look at ReSlice to see how they perform the Slicing operation. They offer Auto and Random and allow you to specify the number of slices...so in your case 1-16 would be our options.

I think we’re all fans of BM3 around here, and for a few of us we see the potential of EG Pulse to completely replace the drum machine part of BM3 which is great.

I really see your app as having all that is good of Maschine, BM3 and heck, maybe even some of Seratos features.

You’ve really hit it out of the park on this 1.0 version of the app. Truly phenomenal work...i can’t wait for Friday. 👊🏼™️

FWIW, my workflow with Pulse will be to export 16 sliced samples from ReSlice and import them into Pulse until you figure out a better workflow in the app...it’s so close to being the perfect drum machine....you should be very proud of what you’ve created 👊🏼™️

You’ve set the bar for all drum
    machines moving forward.

• Thanks @NoiseHorse, @RajahP and @echoopera ... your words give me even more motivation to work and make the app the best I can :)
    I spent the last months working on Pulse this with no stop, I almost forgot to sleep :D but I have a ton of ideas to develop.
    Thanks for the great support guys

• @ElliottGarage
    Sold. Thank you for listening and also NOT listening! Your vision is really clear in this app, and an enjoyable workflow in a logical environment is FAR more important than hyperwonky features that only the midi theorists want. Pulse looks amazing.

BUT ALSO, @echoopera's request for slice to pads would truly make me never leave the house! :)

• edited September 2019

@ExAsperis99 I tried to share the development of the app with potential users and it was really great. I had many suggestion that are now included in the app, but also all sort of complex ideas :D
    As always I'm really focused on keeping the workflow easy and to do things really really touch oriented and not to just move on iOS some old desktop ideas (see also my previous EG WaveSHAPER synth).

• any chance of this dropping before friday? i’m pumped for this one

• @ElliottGarage said:
    As always I'm really focused on keeping the workflow easy and to do things really really touch oriented and not to just move on iOS some old desktop ideas (see also my previous EG WaveSHAPER synth).

OK, that just made me pre-order Pulse.. I love that attitude.. it's all about touch and possibly NOT using ANY outboard gear, if desired.. just plunk down anywhere and start creating with JUST the iPad/iPhone.. that is some incredible power in your pocket that should NOT be taken for granted.. I certainly don't and it's apps like Pulse that will continue to push our ideas out of our heads and into some ears (and maybe even hearts :) )

• @ElliottGarage said:

@recccp said:
    Going to buy as soon as I get home :)
    Please, please, consider sample reverse. (if there is no room for additional controls, allow sample end before sample start in the editor)

I'm already collecting user requests for the next update :)

+1 for sample reverse :smile:

• @royor said:

@ElliottGarage said:

OK, that just made me pre-order Pulse.. I love that attitude.. it's all about touch and possibly NOT using ANY outboard gear, if desired.. just plunk down anywhere and start creating with JUST the iPad/iPhone.. that is some incredible power in your pocket that should NOT be taken for granted.. I certainly don't and it's apps like Pulse that will continue to push our ideas out of our heads and into some ears (and maybe even hearts :) )

Me too, I picked up the synth bundle as well just to play with until pulse drops

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Although I use Volca drum. I need extra drum for programming/jamming IOS. Would appreciate bluetooth midi. Effects via midi/stutter but if samples end up clipping via midi or something. Just inputing to the sequencer via midi.

• You asked for it and I'm already working on this...

Automatic transients detection and audio sliced and assigned to pads. Already working on the next features...

• @ElliottGarage said:
    You asked for it and I'm already working on this...

Automatic transients detection and audio sliced and assigned to pads. Already working on the next features...

Getting very professional great stuff.

• Holy cow, that looks nice!

• Want! It slices, it dices, it does everything we want in a drum au.

• My god, just release the damn thing - not sure I can wait until tomorrow! 🤓. I’ve got it pre-installed but keep checking the store ‘just in case’...

• @audio_DT said:
    My god, just release the damn thing - not sure I can wait until tomorrow! 🤓. I’ve got it pre-installed but keep checking the store ‘just in case’...

Pre-ordered, not pre-installed. I wish I had it pre-installed!

• Unfortunately this will not be in the first release. But an update with this and other surprises will be next. I was tempted to postpone the release of tomorrow...

• @ElliottGarage you sir deserve a medal. Awesome awesome work. Can’t wait to take this little app thru it’s paces and watching it evolve over the coming months.
    Wow. Just wow.

• no no no, please don’t postpone. it’s always cool to get updates after the original purchase. it almost like getting a whole new app with each update. in fact you should just release it today. ;) but seriously, will it be released just after midnight? what time zone are you in. I am ready to buy it now! > @ElliottGarage said:

Unfortunately this will not be in the first release. But an update with this and other surprises will be next. I was tempted to postpone the release of tomorrow...

• @Jumpercollins said:

@ElliottGarage said:

Getting very professional great stuff.

well, if i hadn’t already pre-ordered it... that would have me digging into my discount itunes gift card stash TOOT SWEET! :)

• This looks perfect !

@ElliottGarage said:

• This is getting serious !

• It looks absolutely incredible. I’m hoping it’s released very very very very soon 🙂