Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Use SECTOR as a Regroover / Redrummer | TheAudioDabbler

Comments

• Thanks for this. I forgot how awesome this app is to do fun and unexpected things. Here's a little groove using some of your techniques to make something a little different than what I normally do:

Thanks for all the great work you do in showing us how things are done!

• Nice
    Always been a fan of sector, but been off my pad for a year or so, thanks for the nudge, back on pad for tonight's fun.
    Great vid

• @echoopera thanks for those kind words and cool track. I am actually going to be doing a vocal chop video soon with SECTOR.

@Nicebutfun you are welcome for the nudge.

Maybe if the developer sees some activity with his amazing app Mr. @j_liljedahl maybe we get an update or at least some Ableton Link love? But honestly, I don't know if there is much I would want changed.

• @gmslayton said:
    @echoopera thanks for those kind words and cool track. I am actually going to be doing a vocal chop video soon with SECTOR.

@Nicebutfun you are welcome for the nudge.

Maybe if the developer sees some activity with his amazing app Mr. @j_liljedahl maybe we get an update or at least some Ableton Link love? But honestly, I don't know if there is much I would want changed.

Honestly Sector was years ahead of its time. I think itโ€™s time to repopularize this app in order to give it the attention it deserves. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผโ„ข๏ธ Your video is definitely doing this.

• @echoopera I agree and I hope my video and the other few the that I have in the works will.

@j_liljedahl I do have one feature request. like AUM recordings show up inside of Audioshare, could you make SECTOR do the same? where it recorded directly into Audioshare? or was able to import direct from the audioshare folders?

• edited September 2019

Nice video and sector groove (which keys sound is that, btw, @echoopera?). I should have bought Sector long ago! Time to dive in.

• Wow great app! Thanks for the awesome video!

• Yes great video. You can also just record a bare Bass Drum and snare placed in Blocs Wave and have a few minutes of total percussion mayhem running alongside it recorded from Sector- which will save time resetting the BD and Snare when going crazy with the randomise buttons in Sector

• @gmslayton said:
    @echoopera I agree and I hope my video and the other few the that I have in the works will.

@j_liljedahl I do have one feature request. like AUM recordings show up inside of Audioshare, could you make SECTOR do the same? where it recorded directly into Audioshare? or was able to import direct from the audioshare folders?

Yes, will do! :)

• Great video by the way!

• @j_liljedahl what about a Sector2 (AU) , any plans ?

• @j_liljedahl awesome sauce and thanks.

• Nice.. Thanks..

• Great and informative video, I've had Sector for a while but never took the time to really play with it. This video makes me want to revisit it!

• @j_liljedahl i just want to apologize that it took me this long to realize the POWER you have given us in an app like Sector. You are truly a brilliant mad scientist inventor who the world of iOS music making is just now catching up to...Sector is a truly magical device and i am just excited to bring it in to my workflow of producing.

Thank you for all the amazing work you do ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผโ„ข๏ธ

• @echoopera said:
    @j_liljedahl i just want to apologize that it took me this long to realize the POWER you have given us in an app like Sector. You are truly a brilliant mad scientist inventor who the world of iOS music making is just now catching up to...Sector is a truly magical device and i am just excited to bring it in to my workflow of producing.

Thank you! :)

• @gmslayton I was not aware of the copy/paste tip @ 15:14.. thank you for that great shortcut and the kick-in-the-butt to use Sector again.. ๐Ÿ‘

• โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽน๐Ÿถ
    Same hereโ˜๏ธ

@j_liljedahl said:

@echoopera said:
    @j_liljedahl i just want to apologize that it took me this long to realize the POWER you have given us in an app like Sector. You are truly a brilliant mad scientist inventor who the world of iOS music making is just now catching up to...Sector is a truly magical device and i am just excited to bring it in to my workflow of producing.

Thank you! :)