Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Playing guitar with new USB-C iPad

Hi, how You connect with ipad with usb-c Your guitar? I can't connect it with my old irig 2 "interface". Ipad doesn't see it even through a hub with minijack nest. Any chances for connecting?

Comments

• You're probably going to need to buy a USB-C capable audio interface. There will probably be an iRig 3 to address this requirement at some point. Amazon has the original mini-plug iRig's for $10 and it might work with the USB-C audio headphone adapter to go cheap while you wait to buy something better.

• I've used an Apogee Jam+ and a Line6 SonicPort VX both through a USB-C hub and just with a simple USC-C to USB-A adapter dongle without issue.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    I've used an Apogee Jam+ and a Line6 SonicPort VX both through a USB-C hub and just with a simple USC-C to USB-A adapter dongle without issue.

Same here with an iRig HD and a USB-C to USB-A hub.

• Line6 Stomp HX connects to my iPad via the Apple usb c adaptor just fine.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    I've used an Apogee Jam+ and a Line6 SonicPort VX both through a USB-C hub and just with a simple USC-C to USB-A adapter dongle without issue.

I’ve got one, no USB problems and a decent microphone to boot.