Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis Xtraordinary Sale - Save 50% on Cubasis and all in-app purchases

LFSLFS
edited September 2019 in General App Discussion

Dear all,

Until Oct 1, 2019 Cubasis and the in-app purchases are available at 50% OFF.

Cubasis Xtraordinary Sale (runs until Oct 1, 2019)
50% OFF on Cubasis 2 and the following in-app purchases

・Cubasis 2 $23.99/26.99€ (Reg. $49.99/54.99€)
・Waves Plug-in Bundle IAP $9.99/10.99€ (Reg. $19.99/21.99€)
・Classic Machines IAP $2.99/3.99€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)
・Micrologue ARP IAP $1.99/2.29€ (Reg. $4.99/5.49€)
・FX Pack 1 IAP $2.99/3.99€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)
・FX Pack 2 IAP $2.99/3.99€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)

Offer ends Oct 1, 2019.

Best,
Lars

Comments

• Love me my Cubasis2. 130 tracks in 15 months. The only flaws... within myself. ...Update?
    (In the app I mean, not myself).

• I love Cubasis too, the only thing I wish for is an option to record audio and midi not in loop mode, meaning if I go to punch in over a mistake I don’t hear the old audio. It would save so much time not having to go back and edit out the mistake first. For that reason I’m looking for another Daw to record the audio portions. Multitrack Daw is great but I wish we could export stems from it. I’m having a closer look at ZenBeats now, I might take the plunge with unlocking it.

• @Strizbiz said:
    I love Cubasis too, the only thing I wish for is an option to record audio and midi not in loop mode, meaning if I go to punch in over a mistake I don’t hear the old audio. It would save so much time not having to go back and edit out the mistake first. For that reason I’m looking for another Daw to record the audio portions. Multitrack Daw is great but I wish we could export stems from it. I’m having a closer look at ZenBeats now, I might take the plunge with unlocking it.

For now, You can record different takes on different tracks and finally keep the one you like.

• @MobileMusic said:

@Strizbiz said:
    I love Cubasis too, the only thing I wish for is an option to record audio and midi not in loop mode, meaning if I go to punch in over a mistake I don’t hear the old audio. It would save so much time not having to go back and edit out the mistake first. For that reason I’m looking for another Daw to record the audio portions. Multitrack Daw is great but I wish we could export stems from it. I’m having a closer look at ZenBeats now, I might take the plunge with unlocking it.

For now, You can record different takes on different tracks and finally keep the one you like.

But I still have to clean up the audio I don’t want to hear first. It’s easier just recording audio in another Daw.

• Would love to see this get added to the Cubasis version.

• edited September 2019

@Strizbiz said:

@MobileMusic said:

@Strizbiz said:

But I still have to clean up the audio I don’t want to hear first. It’s easier just recording audio in another Daw.

You could mute the previously recorded tracks before recording a new track and compare recordings later to keep the one you like. I record MIDI this way.

• @MobileMusic said:

@Strizbiz said:

@MobileMusic said:

@Strizbiz said:

You could mute the previously recorded tracks before recording a new track and compare recordings later to keep the one you like. I record MIDI this way.

True, but if I’m punching a part, I like to hear the track and where I’m punching in and for all the muting and un muting, it’s easier to record in a Daw that just replaces the audio when you hit record. I have so many IOS Daws and I’ve just concluded that not one of them have all the features I need or want , they all have something missing one thing or another. Don’t get me wrong, I think Cubasis is killer, and get a lot done in it, there are just a couple of things that would make using it a lot easier for me personally, such as replacing audio on the track I’m recording on once I record as I mentioned, and also when in auto punch mode, it stays in auto punch mode until I decide I’m done. With Cubasis after you auto punch something you’re taken out of auto punch mode and have to re enable it every time.
    I actually mentioned that I’d like to have a replace audio feature and it was explained that you still hear the underlying audio on purpose, as it’s meant to act as a looper, which I get, but I just want it to behave like a normal audio recorder.