Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roland Zenbeats by Roland Corporation (Auv3)

https://apps.apple.com/dk/app/roland-zenbeats/id1473380367

Description:

Find Your Creative Flow.

Roland Zenbeats is a music creation app designed to keep you in an effortless artistic flow. Get started on any device or platform. With its collection of both modern and legendary sounds, Zenbeats brings Roland’s history of innovation into a dynamic, accessible environment.

Music Shouldn’t Feel Like Work—It Should Feel Like Play

Whether you’re an emerging musician or an established producer, Zenbeats makes music creation easy. Make beats, access lessons, and sample the world around you. Wherever you are, no matter what platform or device you use, capture your creative spark with Zenbeats.

Fresh Sounds—Fresh Ideas

The Zenbeats store is packed with sounds, loops, and creative tools to expand your musical palette. Search by specific genre or access the entire collection with “Ultimate” to unlock everything inside Zenbeats.

Classic Roland Sounds and Themes

Awaken your music’s possibilities with signature sounds from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, and TR-707. Choose custom skins to match the vibe of your Zenbeats mobile or home studio. Launch themes include “808 Nights" and “909 Days,” with many more to come.

Touch the Future

Roland Zenbeats’ touchscreen interface places you in a tactile music-making zone. Zenbeats arrives pre-loaded with on-screen controllers, instruments, and effects. Tap, swipe, modulate, and pitch bend sounds using gestures with Zenbeats’ on-screen instruments including drum pads, keys, and ultra-flexible note grid.

Experience core versions of all nine instruments and 14 effects with your free membership. Then, upgrade to “Ultimate” to unlock external plugin support, automation graphs, and other features.

Sample the Universe
With its phrase arpeggiator, multiple oscillators, and powerful filters, SampleVerse makes musical possibilities infinite. Play, edit, and capture sounds from your world, including acoustic instruments and live vocals.

Pure Polyphony

Incorporating MIDI Polyphonic Expression, Zenbeats gives you control of each note’s parameters. MPE, paired with an intuitive touchscreen interface, makes working in Zenbeats a uniquely expressive experience.

Beatmaking Bliss

Roland Zenbeats provides access to beatmaking tools and comes with a collection of kits and pattern presets. Craft rhythms with classic Roland sounds, kits, and grooves. Audition and sequence drum sounds, then swipe from left to right to create fills, double-time hits, and ratchet effects.

Manage the Magic

Streamline your creative process by accessing and recalling song templates from a single dashboard interface. With Zenbeats, you can open, search, rename, even add personalized art to your songs. Save your work to GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and other cloud-based locations. Share tracks with your musical partners and collaborate. Finally, when the time is right, show your work off online via SoundCloud.

Beginner’s Mind Meets Professional Power

Features like loop-building, beat-sync, and key lock make Zenbeats the perfect platform for aspiring songwriters, beatmakers, and producers.

As a bonus, included with Zenbeats are tutorials like “Using the Loop Browser,” “Using the Audio Editor,” and others to elevate your music-making.

Start using Zenbeats for free. Then, upgrade to unlock more features.

Zenbeats Free

-Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
-Nine instruments with full features
-Four effects
-Basic song sharing

Zenbeats iOS Unlock V1 ($14.99)

-Unlock Zenbeats for your iPhone and iPad devices.
-All 23 instruments and effects fully unlocked
-AUv3 Support
-Sampleverse plus 500MB content pack
-Unlocked mixing features
-Pro export options including stems

Zenbeats Ultimate V1 ($149.99)

Get an all-access VIP pass to Zenbeats and every loop and preset pack. Ultimate unlocks all Zenbeats features across all platforms and devices.
-All in-app loop packs included
-All in-app preset packs included
-Over 6000 sounds

Comments

• Cool
    A lot of things about this look exactly like stagelight, kinda strange... Just about to try it out

• Is this 'rebranded' StageLight?!
    The similarities are striking... even down to the Sampleverse...

• @Samu said:
    Is this 'rebranded' StageLight?!
    The similarities are striking... even down to the Sampleverse...

Deff man, was my first thought. Stagelight must a sold Roland some things lol

• edited September 2019

Crashed while scanning plugins at startup... I think it was 25/155 on Noir

Now it can’t get past the login screen.

• And look at all the “store points” you can buy!

• edited September 2019

Any virtual Junos or Jupiters? All I see are drum machines and sample packs

• If Roland wants to hip they should call it ZenBeatz with a Z :)
    (And most of all be open and honest that it's a Stagelight copycat/licensed re-branding).

• Definitely a Stagelight clone. Well well. It even crashes like Stagelight when scanning my AUs!

• Looks like a Stagelight clone of a Garageband clone. I like that Roland is getting on board with IOS apps. Their Piano Partner app has been broken for a bit now.

• Stagelight clone. Thats funny

• @AudioGus said:
    Crashed while scanning plugins at startup... I think it was 25/155 on Noir

Now it can’t get past the login screen.

Same here...froze when scanning Egoist...

• Even the store the same as StageLight

• I’m wondering if they intend to incorporate the Roland Cloud into this at some point!

• I wonder if there's a press release somewhere explaining all this?!

Maybe Stagelight(openlabs) went belly up and Roland bought them?!

• So does this explain why Stagelight has gone quiet recently? I think we need some clarification.

• So no Junos or Jupiters

• The StageLight App still on the store. Glad I didn’t buy the ultimate pass now would be well pissed off.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    I’m wondering if they intend to incorporate the Roland Cloud into this at some point!

'Roland Cloud' As AUv3's so they would be usable with other hosts...
    Never liked Stagelight so I will not even bother downloading this one ;)

• @Samu said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    I’m wondering if they intend to incorporate the Roland Cloud into this at some point!

'Roland Cloud' As AUv3's so they would be usable with other hosts...
    Never liked Stagelight so I will not even bother downloading this one ;)

@Samu Agreed and it Subscription online so don’t know how that would work.

• So just to be clear on the Auv3 part, we’re talking hosting only yes?

• I bet Roland licensed Stagelight and white labeled. Easy way to test market.

• edited September 2019

@lukesleepwalker said:
    I bet Roland licensed Stagelight and white labeled. Easy way to test market.

Similar approach to what Image Line had going with the first FL Studio Mobile and the Xewton developer

• Interesting. Well a sign of a company’s mettle is how they treat previous customers in a merger or acquisition.

• I downloaded, and deleted, and after I was thinking is there a thread in audiobus forum about most ugly apps?

• Looks like the free version is a closed box - no AudioBus or AU. :/

• What’s it called when you are overwhelmed by how underwhelming it is?

• edited September 2019

.i just tested it.
    There are a couple differences with stagelight
    When you import midi, it imports correctly without giving you empty event.
    The mixer view can be seen in the same window with the tracks.
    The midi editors colour is the only one I like but the daw colours are bad.
    How can you buy/ make something similar to what we already have and want to charge us for the same thing???
    And plus Roland could’ve made it better.
    Piano Roll still takes the whole screen.
    No way to freely move the playhead in both piano roll and time line .Arg.
    iPad Pro 11 not full screen just like stagelight.
    Thanks for trying Roland, but if you want to resell Stagelight to me and I presume many users, you should come better.
    That’s my humble opinion

• Maybe Roland can do the same kind of magic for ZenStagelightBeatz that they did for Sonar... which was to completely run it into the ground, pull off it’s legs, and light it on fire ...figuratively speaking. That’s definitely the kind of thing we need on iOS. My confidence in this endeavor soars. ;P

• @ZenLizard said:
    Maybe Roland can do the same kind of magic for ZenStagelightBeatz that they did for Sonar... which was to completely run it into the ground, pull off it’s legs, and light it on fire ...figuratively speaking. That’s definitely the kind of thing we need on iOS. My confidence in this endeavor soars. ;P

@ZenLizard knows ZenBeatz.

• I keep thinking Roland can’t possibly destroy themselves further. They keep proving me wrong!

This discussion has been closed.