Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stagelight “Monthly free sound packs”- Whaaa?

What happened to those supposed free new sound packs Stagelight was supposed to be giving us once we plunked down our $150 for “Storepass”. I’ve seen “Hip hop drums” some analog pack and maybe one or two other packs this year. Anybody else notice this?

Comments

• There’s 8 packs with a ‘New’ flash on the home page. But I have to echo your disappointment with Stagelight it really does seem like the lights have gone out. Even their own forum hasn’t had a post from someone on staff in aaages.

• edited September 2019

Yes haven't been impressed by their commitment binned the app for now as just a storage hog.

• Features updates promised not seen.

• After a period of good and heavy commitment (also on this forum) they just seem to have lost this commitment. The devs just seem to have lost interest... :(

• maybe he just wanted to enjoy summertime? 😉

btw,german appstore does not mention monthly soundpacks.

• Agreed, it’s a shame cos the app is so close to having everything needed.

• I stay positive since the devs are working for both fixing bugs and the new iPadOS compatibility , but would prefer seeing small constant updates .
    It doesn't look good ,since In few months a new paid version will launch and still the current version has bugs left...

• @Korakios said:
    I stay positive since the devs are working for both fixing bugs and the new iPadOS compatibility , but would prefer seeing small constant updates .
    It doesn't look good ,since In few months a new paid version will launch and still the current version has bugs left...

How do you know they are working on anything?

• @BiancaNeve said:

@Korakios said:
    I stay positive since the devs are working for both fixing bugs and the new iPadOS compatibility , but would prefer seeing small constant updates .

How do you know they are working on anything?

Ask the devs!
    @MatthewAtStagelight ?

• I think they were really busy developing for Roland; just saw Roland’s latest Stagelight look alike app.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    I think they were really busy developing for Roland; just saw Roland’s latest Stagelight look alike app.

Which gives you the opportunity to buy all the unlocks all over again.

• edited September 2019

No for me, only the ones I will really need though.

@BiancaNeve said:

@Tones4Christ said:
    I think they were really busy developing for Roland; just saw Roland’s latest Stagelight look alike app.

Which gives you the opportunity to buy all the unlocks all over again.

• @Tones4Christ said:

Which app????!

• Hey Everyone,

Big news today! All Stagelight customers need to check out our website now at http://us.openlabs.com/.

• @MatthewAtStagelight said:
    Hey Everyone,

Big news today! All Stagelight customers need to check out our website now at http://us.openlabs.com/.

What if we have more thAnone version? (Which I have)

• @MatthewAtStagelight said:
    Hey Everyone,

Zenbeats and Roland backstage not available in my region Cyprus.

• @BiancaNeve said:

@MatthewAtStagelight said:
    Hey Everyone,

All purchased features and supported packs should migrate to Zenbeats including the platform unlocks.. If you have issues please contact us

• Was my timing uncanny for posting g this thing initially or WHAT?!? Well, I’m glad my unlock should transfer over , supposedly anyway. One thing I’ll say about @MatthewAtStagelight is that his customer service has been on point . He’s answered all of my queries almost immediately so that’s a good thing .
    Maybe we’ll be able to purchase some of their Roland cloud (or whatever it’s called) instruments in the future , who knows? This may be a good thing for us, ultimately.

• edited September 2019

@BiancaNeve said:

Hey Everyone,

All purchased features and supported packs should migrate to Zenbeats including the platform unlocks.. If you have issues please contact us

@MathewAtStagelight : I’m a bit en route right now so I haven’t had time to try it out but I did create a Roland account as indicated and my Store Pass unlock content seems to be in there automatically. Am I correct? I’ll check more throughly later..Also I noticed the time stretching as well as some more instruments