Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @Samu said:
    Depends on how long we keep posting...
    Latest beta dropped today so it's definitely alive and kicking :)

wait a minute... we are in BETA now? last I heard it was still alpha with further testing being done... @giku_beepstreet inbox me if you would like to share a testflight link. :#

• @Hmtx said:

@Samu said:
    Depends on how long we keep posting...
    Latest beta dropped today so it's definitely alive and kicking :)

wait a minute... we are in BETA now? last I heard it was still alpha with further testing being done... @giku_beepstreet inbox me if you would like to share a testflight link. :#

+1!

• It could be alpha too but that word doesn't exist in TestFlight ;)

• If @Samu is testing, we can expect that this is gonna take a while. B)

• @Samu said:
    All I can say is that it will be a blast ;)

Yeah, but when?

• @Samu said:
    It could be alpha too but that word doesn't exist in TestFlight ;)

@lukesleepwalker said:
    If @Samu is testing, we can expect that this is gonna take a while. B)

got it, I'll leave it up to you experts then. :smiley: Suffice to say I cannot wait to make an Impaktor-like AU instrument that plays well in a live setup.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

I'm so sorry about that or something?!

All I can do is to test what's there, supply some friendly suggestions, ideas and feedback when requested.
    It's ultimately up to the dev to decide when it's good enough to ship...

Sure I have OCD when it comes to details but I'm not in charge of the ship so... :D

• It goes on the app store every 6 days for exactly 8 seconds at 1303 if you can catch it guys

• @Samu said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

I'm so sorry about that or something?!

All I can do is to test what's there, supply some friendly suggestions, ideas and feedback when requested.
    It's ultimately up to the dev to decide when it's good enough to ship...

Sure I have OCD when it comes to details but I'm not in charge of the ship so... :D

just giving you a hard time cuz it's fun! :p

• @lukesleepwalker said:

just giving you a hard time cuz it's fun! :p

LOL, I'm not worried about the released date as I can already play around with it :D

• @Samu said:

I believe it's still alpha. Giku's just turned the sequencer on its head.

• @supadom said:

@Samu said:

Love the 'flirt' with the MC-101 ;)
    (I approve the changes so far).

• .> @Samu said:

@supadom said:

@Samu said:

Love the 'flirt' with the MC-101 ;)
    (I approve the changes so far).

What do you mean? Is Drambo taking on some similar features of the 101- or were you meaning that Drambo and the MC-101 go well together? Have you got both?? I notice that @Tarekith said (several days ago) on another thread that his MC-707 was on its way to him- but there is no sign of the 101 or the 707 getting to the shops yet here in the UK.

• @reasOne said:

@supadom said:

Nice!

Got so excited about the new sequencer layout that I had to post it. Not massively advanced musically but I really dug the sound. Pity about screen recorder only recording one channel and YouTube adding their own warm saturation to the mix. Mind you, it might have been a bit hot from the outset ;).

• @supadom said:

well you had to go and get us all hyped up again with that. should be enough fuel for a few more pages of waiting-for-drambo posts. :+1:

• @Hmtx said:

@supadom said:

well you had to go and get us all hyped up again with that. should be enough fuel for a few more pages of waiting-for-drambo posts. :+1:

Dev’s been quiet with vids lately, maybe he’s trying the anti hype technique. Well, I’m not surprised it’s taking so long. The app is trying to cover so many different aspects of music making that putting a time targets on development would be nuts.

Having said that I have a feeling that once the dust settles after the UI change it might finally hit beta. I’m not sure if I’m looking forward to that though. Having a multitude of voices giving their idea of what Drambo should be must be confusing to say the least. I’m glad to be one of the testers at this early stage but I must say I don’t use it all the time because AU is still not quite there and for me personally the magic is in the composition as much as the sound design. There’s still a lot of loose ends but already at this point one can see the monstrosity of the project. Defo worth the wait.

• edited September 2019

Haha, yes the hype is always bigger than the product. What can I say.. its already about 100K lines of code. ;)
    Drambo is not easy, its still a modular, so its all about making it more automated/user friendly (iOS experience!). During alpha testing we discovered some areas, that could be improved. Most of them are done. It needs yet more templates and custom devices (racks).

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Haha, yes the hype is always bigger than the product. What can I say.. its already about 100K lines of code. ;)

@giku_beepstreet Sunrizer was a classic we have faith. Thanks for all your efforts with this.

• ...and so became Zeeon... I am excited about Dragon although I still don’t really get what it actually will be 🤪

@Jumpercollins said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@giku_beepstreet Sunrizer was a classic we have faith. Thanks for all your efforts with this.

• edited September 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't care if it's buggy. LET ME AT IT!

• We like bugs . Give us the goods!

• Is the full screen AU going to fit cleanly or will there be scrolling shenanigans?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.